𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐩

Summer of 1986:

SERAMORE MANOR:

The stars twinkled in the night sky.

The little balls of fire illuminated the darkness, winking down at the three wizards who sat on the rooftop of the Seramore mansion.

Ezekiel knew that his wife, as well as his best friends, would be mad that he allowed his nephews to be sitting in such a dangerous place, but luckily he had placed barriers around them so no one could fall.

He had made sure to pick the flat surface that had been created a few years ago, whenever he and his daughter would go stargazing.

He loved the night sky, it allowed him to sleep peacefully.

After all, the Astronomy tower was his favourite place to visit during his years at Hogwarts and later became the first place to take his Celeste to when they had begun courting.

The stars made him feel at home, so that is why he had taken his two little nephews to his favourite place in his house.

Draco and Blaise had trouble sleeping, due to the dragon whiskey they had secretly ingested during their dinner that Ezekiel might've accidentally given to them.

He wanted to award them with a little sip of his drink because they had passed a test on the ranges of plants that could harm a witch or wizard.

He felt guilty that they couldn't sleep so he whisked them away without his daughter or wife knowing since they slept peacefully.

The two young wizards had been staying at the manor because Ophelia, Lucius and Narcissa were still on holiday in the south of France.

The two 6-year-olds were listening to the stories and adventures Ezekiel had been on over the summer.

They were invested in the imagery their uncle created in their impressionable minds.

On either side of them, they had small treats, ranging from chocolate flies and frogs to fizzy whizzes and gummy worms.

The 32-year-old wizard was kindly gifted some of their sweets, whenever he paused his conversation and let the two boys look through his telescope.

The telescope was positioned perfectly, so they could easily see a shooting star or one of their favourite constellations.

They've already managed to catch;

Hydra

Virgo

Ursa major

Cetus

And Hercules.

"Hunter," Ezekiel's voice stopped Blaise from getting up from his position, knowing that the young wizard would purposefully jump off the roof, because he believe that he could fly, even though he didn't have his broom, "please don't move."

"Okay Uncle." he smiled wildly and shuffled closer to the Seramore wizard.

Ezekiel often called his nephews by their middle names, whenever they were alone.

He thought it was a tactic that would get them to listen, even though it would rarely be successful, but all three of them had grown to love it regardless.

"Mummy named me after a star," Draco exclaimed excitedly, his platinum locks kept falling in front of his face, he had attempted to move them out of the way, but his arms had grown tired.