𝐯. 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

I need some of you readers to scream because I can't hear you

Also thank you guys for 1.5k views

Monday, September 1st

SLYTHERIN DORMS:

Artemis got up from a dreamless sleep, and when she left her bed and woke up Daphne or at least tried to.

It took her 10 minutes and one good shove to get her friend to leave her bed, Artemis couldn't stop laughing when Daphne ended up on the floor after she flew out of her bed.

Daphne scolded the Seramore witch but then was reminded that she wanted to be woken from her slumber whenever Artemis woke up, so she stopped sulking and went to their shared bathroom.

Ciana and Diana flew back to their window around dawn, carrying letters in their mouths.

Artemis stroked both owls, before taking the letters, she placed Daphne's on her bed, before opening her own.

La mia bambina,

I'm not surprised that you made it into Slytherin, congratulations. I'm so proud of you and I know your father will be too. Another Seramore joining Slytherin, praise Merlin.

I want you to enjoy your time at Hogwarts because my years in Hogwarts are amazing and also some of the best years of my life, after all, it is where your aunt and I met our best friend and husbands.

However, I know you and what you are like, so if you are going to cause mischief don't you dare get caught. Siamo Seramore non idioti,

I've also sent over the books that your grandfather wanted me to give to you, they are little fairy tales that muggle likes to read apparently, he bought them on his travels with your grandmother Sapphire.

So keep them well hidden.

Don't just prove to me, prove to yourself that you will be even greater than our family name.

Please write to me often, I miss you.

Love,

C.S.

"I miss you to mum," Artemis mumbled.

After both pureblood girls finished getting ready for the day, they met up with the boys in the common room. 

Blaise was complaining about how Theo was snoring all night which made him want to use the death curse on him, it started an argument between the two, resulting in Artemis settling it, by giving them some snacks.

Daphne and Draco started to bond over hair products that they used, while Theo plotted with Artemis about ways to hex their classmates.

Artemis told Theo that it would be easier to cause trouble at night than during the day, but she assured him that she would be his alibi if he needed it.

She already had different excuses brewing in her mind.

The muggle stories that her grandfather gifted her arrived later that day.

"Fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm"

Even though Draco claimed that he hated them despite not reading a single page of the book, he found himself being engrossed with them. He liked the gore and terror that was written.