𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF DEATH BLOOD, GORE, VIOLENCE, TRAUMA AND EMOTIONAL DAMAGE FOR THE READERS

Sunday, May 2nd:

HOGWARTS BRIDGE:

They had won.

They'd finally won.

Neville told Artemis all that happened after Narcissa tried to get her to flee back to England, – because she had lied about Harry being dead – she instead stayed to help the many injured class-mates and aided them alongside Madam Pomfrey. Draco couldn't leave his wife and helped.

Aurora ushered a few more injured students to the Seramore mansion, which was officially named the safe haven and apparently, it gave Celeste the idea of starting up a fund for an orphanage to help wizards and witches with no place to go.

It was sweet, but it would definitely take a while to start up, considering the ministry would no doubt get involved... once they find a new minister that wasn't incompetent and got rid of all the other corrupt workers... so yeah that can't be hard right?

Clearing his throat, Nevile turned back to the Seramore witch with a sheepish smile.

"Soo...I heard you know parseltongue."

She shrugged after sending a 3rd year off after helping him find his friend, "I dabble."

"You figured out to kill the snake," he added, not surprised in the slightest.

"The one you killed."

"I try," he replied, making the both of them laugh. "Not sure if you heard this today but I'm proud of you."

A warm feeling settled in her stomach, "The feelings mutual," he bashfully looked away, "I mean it Nev, you avenged your parents Neville and with that bloody sword," she smiled when he held it up, not caring that the blood smothering it belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange. She wondered how Narcissa would take the news of her older sister's death.

"Would you like to come we me to visit them, it's not like I can tell them everything – they can't understand what I'm saying half the time but it would be nice for them to see a fresh face," he nervously proposed.

"Of course, I'll go with you," she beamed and he bashfully smiled. Until then she didn't notice how good-looking he became over the past year. He's never been ugly or unappealing...just Nevile. "I would be happy to go."

"Brilliant."

They began walking, "and I'm also glad I'm going because I was thinking about becoming a healer," she said and glanced up at him.

His eyes widened, "Really?"

"Something I've been thinking about for a while," she informed, "but I would have to finish my final year. Something I feel like I need to do you know?"

"You also need to have a pretty strong stomach."

"That too," she nodded with a smile.

"Madam Seramore," he joked, making her smile widen.

"And what would wanna do?"

"An auror I suppose." He said, wanting to honour his parents, but he never felt like it was the right occupation for him.

She made a face, "I always saw you as a herbology teacher."

His face lit up, "Really? You think?"

"You'd be the best Nevile."

"Thank you," he happily said, then noticed her fiddling with the jagged wand in her possession.

"I need to get rid of this," she cringed at the amount of time she was holding it.