𝐥𝐱𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬

WARNINGS: BLOOD, DEATH, GORE, VIOLENCE, TRAUMA AND EMOTIONAL DAMAGE FOR THE READERS

Sunday, May 2nd:

SERAMORE MANOR

A scream belonging to Ophelia Zabini echoed through the Seramore mansion when the wizards and witch landed in the middle of the landing, all reeking of blood, soot and despair. Tears were streaming down their faces when they yelled for help.

When Ophelia noticed her son's scorching skin and blood-coated mouth she rushed towards him.

"My Baby boy, what happened to you?" she cried, desperately looking around for answers before placing Blaise's head on her lap, not caring if it ruined her attire. Her sister sniffled as she glanced at her nephew, not expecting to ever see him like that, "I can't lose him, I won't."

"There was a fire..." Theo tried explaining as Elijah darted for Blaise and fought tears beside his brother who gulped at the sight. Klaus couldn't stop looking at his adoptive nephew, the sight was far too horrific and heartbreaking, "there was a fire and...Blaise he fell. Arty..." he just broke down into sobs, whilst Dean shakily wrapped his arms around him.

"Theodorus, are you implying what has happened to young Blaise has also happened to Artemis?" Klaus shakily voiced, making Celeste gasp for air.

Marcel stopped checking over the teens and anxiously waited for an answer.

"Artemis and Draco are fine," Dean explained over Ophelia's wailing, which soothed some of their worries. "We told them we would look after Blaise, but the moment they left he kept coughing up more blood from the fumes you see, it got to his lungs. We thought the burning and boils could be healed rather quickly but they're too deep, far too deep and we didn't know what to do —"

"What about the blood I gifted him, to prevent such matters?" Elijah quietly interrupted, not tearing his gaze away from Blaise.

His heartbeat was weak and the original vampire feared what he would have to do.

Dean nervously looked around because of the attention on him, but then quickly bowed his head, earning more looks, before Theo pulled out of his hold and grabbed his hand, ensuring it wasn't his fault.

"When Dean was on the run he was badly injured," Daphne finally spoke up, startling them. She didn't look up, instead, she continued to stare and hold her fiancé's sharded hand, rolling her thumb over his engagement ring, "A snatcher injured him. Fortunately, my Blaise was there to find him just before he bled out from his injuries. He used the last of the vampire blood on him, he's a hero." my hero.

"I'm sorry," Dean fearfully rushed out and kept his head down, "I didn't know this was gonna happen, I would've prevented it somehow...told him not to use it on me. You might lose him because of me and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

His sobs almost matched Ophelia's and he felt Theo's grip on him tighten.

"It's not your fault, dear boy," Opehlia's quivering voice shocked him.

"It's not mate," Klaus agreed, glancing between his nephew and brother, who was oddly quiet and had been for a while. "You couldn't have predicted such atrocities. 

"We have potions for my darling nephew," Celeste informed tearily, "we just need to get him to a room, Lia, you can do that can't you?" her sister just continued to cry, "meanwhile 'Lijah we might need your blood just in case, to spread across the burns so they don't completely scar. Marcel ensure the kids are safe, keep checking over them, I may not have a supernatural nose, but I know they are injured, not fatality but I just know," All the kids sadly nodded in agreement, "Nik please help me to find the revive potion. It's not far and with your help, it will get found in seconds."