𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

Thank you for 15k views

Friday, November 5th

DADA CLASSROOM:

Sirius Black had attacked the fat lady.

The entire castle was shaken in fear. Everyone had to sleep in the great hall, much to everyone's discomfort.

Artemis believed it was calculated, especially since he did it on the night of Halloween.

The escapee had made his way through the castle when most of the third years took their first trip to Hogsmeade.

During that day the Seramore witch spent their trip with her group, she ignored the longing looks she would get from Draco, especially since he had Pansy close by.

After the conversation with her cousin she just continued to ignore the Malfoy wizard, knowing that if she gave him the reaction he sought, it would only feed his ego, which she didn't want.

Call it petty, but she wanted to act like he didn't exist, she needed to act like he didn't exist or she would easily give in to his idiotic tactics, after all, it had been 2 months since she had spoken to him.

This is why Artemis sat with Daphne, in front of Theo and Blaise and behind Draco and Gregory during their defence of the dark arts lesson.

The Seramore witch tried to not laugh as she and her best friend continued to kick the two boys' chairs, knowing they were getting angrier.

Before Draco and Gregory turned around to chastise the girls, the door quickly slammed open, revealing Professor snape who hastily made his way to the front of the classroom.

He flicked his wand as he did so, the windows shut and the curtains kissed one another as the light was extracted from the room. 'Turn to page 394," he said boredly.

Artemis grinned, even though she wasn't expecting him to be teaching their class, but she was curious about the whereabouts of their actual professor.

Harry then decided to speak up, "Excuse me sir, but where Professor Lupin," most of his house made a noise of agreement.

"That's not really your concern, is it Potter?" Professor Snape sneered walking up to the boy, "Suffice it to say that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time, turn to page 394," he then made his way to the front of the classroom presenting what they would be learning.

"Werewolves?" Ron asked as the rest of the class tried to find the page.

"Fun," Artemis squealed in her seat, resulting in laughs from the side of her house. She knew that they were off-topic, but she liked learning about other supernaturals.

She couldn't see the smile that etched its way onto Draco's face, delighted to hear how happy she was.

However some were unimpressed that they were studying something else, especially the Granger witch, who suddenly appeared next to Harry, "But sir! We've just begun learning about Red Caps and hinkypunks! We're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for a week!" she complained.

Her two best friends were confused by her sudden appearance, "When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron whispered to Harry.

Professor Snape ignored her comment, "Which one can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" he asked, Hermoine's hand shot up. "No one?" he asked purposefully repeated, wanting to ignore her hand. "How disappointing."

Artemis lazily raised hers as a quick social experiment, his gaze drifted to her, "Ms Seramore?" she went to speak up but was cut off by the Gryffindor witch causing her to grit her teeth.