𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

WARNING: VIOLENCE AND BLOOD

Saturday, 7th November:

QUIDDITCH PITCH:

It was Artemis and Draco's first quidditch game today, unfortunately, Blaise couldn't commentate again, because he had got himself a 1 year ban after the last year.

He did promise to his cousin that he would somehow get the mic from Lee even if he was going to get into trouble.

He was in the stands with Daphne and Theo, the latter was only there to support Artemis, not caring about the Malfoy wizard's performance in the slightest.

Artemis wore her hair in two cornrows like she usually did when she trained.

She had been successful in creating a new healing spell, but she hadn't tried it out on anyone yet, but she knew that one of her teammates was going to get hurt so wouldn't have to wait long.

"Alright, huddle up you lot!" Flint calls from outside the locker rooms. The witch joins the group, ignoring the looks she got from Graham, Marcus whacks his head, making him focus.

Draco emerges from the room, his best friend could tell he was nervous since his father would be in the stands today, "Alright, alright! I'm here" he says as he walks outputting his fingerless gloves on. He stands next to Artemis 

"Now that we're all here, you know the strategies correct?" Flint asks, the team nods and he turns his attention to the two first years,  "Good luck, especially you two" he grins as he points at them.

The best friends lock eyes, "Don't kill anyone out there Arty." he teases, but he's being serious.

"No promises D."

The team mount their brooms and fly out onto the quidditch pitch, hundreds of people in red and green cheering, Artemis notices her uncle in the stands, he looked content but also proud.

Theo and Daphne scream their friends' names, while Blaise is nowhere to be seen.

Madam Hooch blows her whistle, both the Gryffindor team and Slytherin team come down and circle her "I want a nice, clean game."

"From all of you," she says, eyeing Slytherin.

Artemis narrowed her eyes, Subtle miss, very subtle.

Hooch opens the trunk, the two bludgers and the little golden snitch fly out, she takes the quaffle and throws it up in the sky. And the game begins.

Artemis, Pucey, and Flint pass everyone to grab the quaffle first.

Pucey quickly grabs it and flies over to the Gryffindor rings and scores "TEN POINTS FOR SLYTHERIN" Lee Jordan shouts.

Artemis makes a goal and she continues to fly around, she looks over at Draco and sees him talking to Potter "ALRIGHT THERE SCARHEAD?" he shouts.

Angelina Johnson now has the quaffle as she zooms over to our rings with Flint right behind her as he punches it out of her grip and he quickly snatches it, Artemis and Draco are on both of his sides, all three of them fly at the same speed.

Derrick, Bole, and the Weasley twins swing bludgers everywhere as we try to dodge them.

Flint throws the quaffle, quickly Angelina snatches it back and Artemis appears behind her in a flash, so fast that she surprises herself,  she punches it out of the Gryffindor witch's grip and snatches it, and zooms over to their rings.

Artemis grins as she notices Wood, who's flying right in front of the rings, but his attention is elsewhere.

Suddenly a bludger comes and whacks him and he falls onto the sand below the rings, Artemis throws the quaffle through the rings and starts laughing at the fallen keeper.