𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤

Friday, November 13th 

THE LIBRARY:

After the whole scene in the courtyard, Artemis decided that she needed to take a breather.

She was extremely riled up and Blaise thought it was a good idea for her to head for the library after Potions class.

The lesson with Snape was a chaotic mess, a fight broke out. Draco, Blaise, and Theo hexed the golden trio and before they could retaliate, Snape broke it up, but the three Gryffindors had points taken away from them because they shouted at the professor.

Artemis and Daphne were laughing throughout the whole debacle and didn't bother to get involved.

Therefore, the purebloods boys went to plan another attack, whereas Daphne went to take a nap, leaving Artemis to her studies.

She was currently reading about Nargles, fascinated by the creature that was said to not exist. She had an inkling that they were real, after all her mother was dating what nature called an 'abomination', so she never ruled anything out.

She was sure she had seen them one, at some point, but blamed it on lack of sleep.

"Who knew you were capable of threatening a professor?"

A familiar voice exclaimed as they pulled up a chair in front of her.

Artemis grinned when she came face to face with Aurora, who was also wearing a Ravenclaw jacket from La Mente.

"I like to be spontaneous," she shrugged at the older witch, who smirked in response, "I didn't even know you were watching."

Aurora cracked a smile, "even if I wasn't watching, someone would've told me, it's travelling through the school as we speak."

"Was Lana with you?"

"And Zach and Zay," The Routledge girl added, before something dawned on her, "you know Zay misses you."

Artemis put down her book and sat back, pursing her lips, "why does everyone mention Iziah anytime they talk to me."

"Name one person other than me."

"My cousin, Diggory, Lana and even my own boyfriend," she listed slowing putting her fingers down as she counted.

"Fine, that's a lot of people," Aurora said as she arched her brow, "why is Malfoy asking about Zay?"

"He notices that Iziah looks at me alot." The Seramore witch said, whilst shrugging her shoulders.

"Because he misses you."

"Because he's being a creep."

Aurora shook her head, smiling at the younger witch, "stop acting like you're unaware that he likes you."

"What do you expect me to do? I have a boyfriend," Artemis stated, getting annoyed. "Also, I wave at Iziah whenever I see him, so what's the issue?"

Aurora sighed, knowing that The Seramore witch wasn't exactly wrong and that Iziah needed to get over his little crush.

Especially because Artemis would never sway from Draco.

"I guess you're right," Aurora admitted, rolling her eyes at the smirk that graced Artemis' face, "I have to go and help a bunch of first years," she pointed to her perfect badge, "also let me know whenever you and Blaise start up the business again, okay?"

"I will."

They smiled at one another as the older witch stood up, "don't threaten anyone else today, Don Slytherin."