𝐱. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐜𝐞

Thank you guys for 4k

Saturday, May 8th:

SNAPE'S OFFICE:

It had been a couple of months since Artemis and Daphne's birthday celebrations. Also since the first time Draco brought Artemis to his favourite place in school.

The little pureblood group had been inseparable. They were around each other all the time, they might have had many arguments but they got over it eventually.

The school was ending soon and Artemis couldn't wait until she could go to Italy for the summer with her cousin.

Until then she kept studying for the end of year exams. But that doesn't mean she wasn't plotting and scheming.

It's called multitasking, DUH.

Draco had told Artemis that he took Weasley's notebook earlier when he was in Potions, which surprised her since they don't sit anywhere near each other in the class.

He had found a note that said something about a dragon and how Ron had gotten bitten by one.

He was taunting the boy about his injury and played it off like he was looking for one of Ron's books; which amazed Artemis as she didn't think that anyone was that stupid to believe his lie.

The topic did intrigue the Seramore Witch, she didn't know much about dragons but she was fascinated by the creatures.

She had discovered that there was no specific cure for Dragon bites despite the beasts being around for longer than both Wizards and witches. She decided that she should do some research on the subject so she would be more prepared in the future, and she was sure that Theo or Blaise would get bitten by a Dragon or something worse.

While Draco was away taunting Ron in the infirmary about his bite, Artemis went to the library to research dragon bites. She gathered as many books as possible to try to see if there were any specific cures. The young witch was sat far away from the entrance of the library, open books surrounded her.

Daphne, Theo and Blaise had left to go to their lessons, so she had no distractions, leaving her to focus.

When you get burned or bitten you experience pain because the heat has destroyed skin cells. Minor burns heal much the same way cuts do. Often a blister forms, which covers the injured area.

Blisters are similar to boils...

Suddenly something dawned on the witch. Throughout the school year, Snape had been teaching them the boil cure potion.

She looked at a book of potions: 'Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger.'

Dried nettles

6 snake fangs

4 horned slugs

2 porcupine.

This potion isn't enough. Artemis thought. Charms charms charms.

bandage and wrap it around a wound, splinting any broken. The bandaging also appeared to ease the pain.

What if I somehow used both at the same time, Drink the potion and use the charm? Would that work? Artemis wondered.

An hour went by and Artemis discovered there is no specific spell for dragon burns, so maybe drinking the potion and using a charm at the same time would help cure the dragon bite completely.

Artemis quickly shut all the books and grabbed her notes. She put books back into their place and made her way to her favourite teacher.

Although she was strolling through the corridors she was buzzing to tell Snape what she had found out.