𝐥𝐯. 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬

WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION:

Saturday, November 3rd:

THE QUIDDITCH FIELDING:

"Gryffindor Wins!"

It was the first match of the quidditch season and Slytherin lost.

They were livid.

Losing by a landslide is one thing, but losing by a few points is another.

The Slytherin stand was booing at the other fans, unsurprisingly their threats were louder than the cheers.

Daphne and Theo immediately got up from their seats and left, after flipping off the opposing team.

From the ground, Artemis and Blaise may have rolled their eyes at the commotion but they didn't let their annoyance show like their teammates.

"Head inside before a riot starts," The Seramore witch instructed and the team complied without question.

Since Marcus left last year, she wanted to be as assertive as him, luckily for her, they all feared the witch, especially the 2nd years.

Artemis stopped in front of her Blaise, making him huff, "Cugino."

"Yes?" He murmured tiredly. He wanted to be rid of all responsibility and lie in bed for the rest of the day.

"Are you alright?"

Blaise scoffed, "I'm trying not to snap at you for asking that question."

"Fine," she sighed and raised her hands in surrender, "come to my room so we can get ready for Slughorn's dinner party."

"Okay."

"Ti amo," she said, bashfully smiling when Blaise froze with shock until he immediately started grin.

After all these years, this was the first time he had heard her say 'I love you', despite it being in Italian, it still counted.

"Took you long enough to say it," he mused and she rolled her eyes.

"Dick," she mumbled, suppressing the urge to nudge him because he didn't want to be touched.

"Bitch," he grinned, "Ti amo."

***

SLUGHORN'S CLASSROOM:

In all honesty, Artemis wanted to stay with her fiancé instead of going to Slughorn's little gathering. She promised not to tell the rest of their group about what he likes to call an 'incident', although she did make sure they kept an eye on him whenever she wasn't around.

Therefore before she left to go to the event, she opened Mente Striae so Daphne, Theo and Draco could watch cartoons and just relax.

Artemis and Blaise sat in front the large round table next to their peers, that they didn't care for nor did they bother to remember most of their names. A sundae was placed in front of them, one vanilla and chocolate and other strawberry and chocolate. Artemis refrained from hexing the Mclaggen wizard, as he kept leering at her whenever Blaise wasn't looking.

"So tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your Uncle Tiberius these days?" Slughorn asked enthusiastically.

"Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister of Magic over the holidays," the McLaggen wizard replied, smirking, then shot the Sermore witch a wink, which she rolled her eyes at.

"Well, be sure to give them both my best."

Slughorn chuckled before turning to Marcus Belby, who had to wear a napkin around his neck, to prevent the ice cream he was stuffing his mouth with didn't ruin his oversized suit.