𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

Wednesday, September 1st 1993

HOGWARTS EXPRESS:

Over the last two weeks, Artemis started to see the differences in her appearance, especially in her group of friends.

Other than the fact they all grew taller and their voices grew deeper.

She felt that they were all growing into their looks, Draco especially.

She liked how he was going to be wearing his hair naturally this year and not pouring buckets of gel over it as he did in his previous years.

She might have convinced her godfather to go easier on his son.

Today was the first day of their third year at Hogwarts and Artemis was genuinely looking forward to it.

She had written to the Dons of Hogwarts over the summer, but the three witches had to keep their letters brief and blunt so if they had ever got intercepted no one could interpret what they were discussing.

They agreed to watch over most of the girls in the school since they had found out about Sirius Black escaping Azkaban, they already knew how unsafe the world was for girls and women so they decided to keep an extra eye out this year.

After all, when was Hogwarts ever safe?

Artemis sat in a compartment next to Draco, who had his arm around her shoulder, whispering jokes into her ear.

Since they arrived at platform 9 and ¾,  people had been gawking at the two, whispering not so subtly about how they thought they were dating.

Cassius Warrington returned this year after spending a year abroad with his parents. The Seramore witch didn't miss his leering and the moment he spotted her, he winked at her but grew angry when he noticed the Malfoy wizard's arm placement on her body.

He immediately asked her best friend Graham about their relationship, which only made him more frustrated because he found out that no one really knew what was going on between the two pureblood but they all accepted that they were inseparable.

Cassius decided to set his gaze on the eldest Greengrass witch, attempting to talk to her but stopped trying when he caught Blaise's menacing glare.

Everyone knew not to piss off Blaise, this was because of 3 reasons.

1) His family's history of killing people (even though no one can prove it).

2)  His calm persona was clearly overcompensating for his anger.

3) He's Blaise Hunter Zabini.

Even though no one would say it, it was clear that out of the 3 Slytherin pureblood wizard's Blaise was the one who you didn't want to mess with.

So Cassius decided to stop looking at Daphne and went back to trying to court the Seramore witch, not caring that she was Blaise's cousin.

Daphne sat opposite them  shaking her head in disgust, "I suddenly hate this now." She pointed at the two almost gagging.

Artemis stuck her tongue out at the witch, "Shut up Daph, Blaise will be here soon, so you two can continue flirting with each other." She missed the guilty look on her friend's face but Draco didn't.

Blaise accidentally told Draco that he was dating the Greengrass witch, it didn't surprise him at all. He noticed all the looks they shared and the gifts Blaise bought her because he was doing the same with Artemis.

Speaking of the witch, he was shocked that she didn't pick up on it, but all 4 of them were glad she didn't because they were scared of her reaction.

The blonde witch cleared her throat, trying to calm her nerves, "Where is he by the way?"