𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Thank you for 30k views

Saturday, November 2nd:

THE QUIDDITCH FIELD:

It had only been a few days since the party that was thrown in memory of Cedric and everyone's happy spirits had deflated.

Marcus Flint had been making sure his team were training extremely hard as he wanted to keep their winning streak. Today was the day of the Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match and Draco had wanted to psyche out the opposition.

Although he was civil with the Weasley twins, that didn't mean he didn't want to go soft on them, therefore he even had Daphne assist him in making offensive badges, whilst he wrote a song.

Artemis knew what he had been planning and even had to tell her boyfriend to take out any lyrics that were insulting the Weasely matriarch since she knew that he would hate it if someone insulted his mother.

Throughout the vicious quidditch match, the Slytherin fans had begun to sing the song.

"Weasley is our king,

He cannot block a single thing,

That is why the Slytherins all sing:

Weasley is our King."

The Weasley twins were completely thrown off by the song, which affected their performance. They tried to ignore the chanting but they couldn't.

"Weasley is our King,

Weasley is our King,

He always lets the Quaffle in,

Weasley is our King."

Artemis flew and continued scoring goals, making her captain scream with joy before he elbowed a few Gryffindor players in the face.

"Weasley cannot save a thing,

He cannot block a single ring. .."

The chanting grew louder, and even a few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs joined in, which made the Gryffindor stands grow angrier and more volatile.

"Weasley was born in a bin,

He always lets the quaffle in. ..

Weasley will make sure we win,

Weasley is our king. .."

Theo was busy ignoring Blaise and Daphne constantly kissing through the game. He was used to being a third and fifth wheel, but the dreary weather made it unbearable. He kept his eyes on the match but they occasionally drifted to a certain Thomas boy, who offered him a small smile before turning back to Seamus and Neville.

"I saw that T." Blaise nudged him.

Theo gave him a pointed look, "Shut up B, go back to kissing Daph."

"I will."

Theo gagged when the couple's lips smashed together.

"Weasley is our king,

Weasley is our king..."

From up in the sky, Artemis cursed under her breath when she caught Draco taunting the Weasley twins. Although the song was made in bad taste, it got into her opponent's heads, distracting and ruining their focus.

𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ━━ D. Malfoy ( EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें