𝐱𝐢. 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

Monday, June 6th, 1992:

The exam results were sent out to all of the students. Overall, Artemis came out on top of most of her subjects; Charms, Transfiguration, Astronomy, and Potions, however, Hermoine did beat her in the remaining classes.

Turns out being the teacher's pet helped her a lot.

Since Artemis discovered and created a cure for dragon bites at the young age of 11, she was credited as the daily prophet. She had a 5-page spread in the wizarding newspaper. Over 5000 words were written about how great of a Witch she is. Her mother cried when she heard the news when she got off the train at Kings Cross station; she had picked up the young witch and spun her around, muttering how proud she was of her daughter.

When the Malfoy's found out that their son had a part to play in finding the cure, Narcissa had the same reaction as celeste, Lucius even cracked a smile, even though it was brief Draco felt joyful since his father showed him praise instead of his incessant scolding. Blaise, Theo, and Daphne's parents had the same reactions, even Daphne's younger sister congratulated her when she found out the news.

Slytherin winning the house cup for the 7th time in a row only increased the pride many purebloods already felt. The ambition that was commonly embedded into the DNA of Slytherins only intensified, as they wanted to hopefully win the cup again next year.

The journey back home felt like complete bliss for Artemis, minus the small altercation she and her friends had with a couple of Gryffindors and even one Ravenclaw called Cho Chang. The fight involved many jinxes and hexes that were easily blocked by the Slytherins, however, the opposing students didn't have much luck since they ended up on the train floor.

No one died...sadly. However many were injured and before the pureblood five could get caught they already disappeared from the scene. During the last hour on the train, their compartment had to be locked, with both spells and the manual lock that was attached to the door, since a bunch of other Slytherins tried to get in and try to gush over them all.

Blaise even had to punch Crabbe multiple times since he almost knocked his cousin off her seat which resulted in Draco making Artemis and daphne sit next to the windows, while the boys sat closer to the train door.

Parkinson tried claiming that she was Draco's girlfriend to get inside, which did not work. The poor boy was petrified by her words, Artemis had to calm him down by rubbing his back and whispering new ways they were going to torment the first years when they start school in September.

Before Artemis said goodbye to all of her friends, saying she would write to them over the summer. They all came together in one big embrace before going their separate ways. Draco was going to France, Theo was going on a cruise around the Caribbean and Daphne announced she was going to Gran Canaria.

Blaise and Artemis were going to Italy, visiting some of their family. Celeste and Ophelia had thought it was a good idea for their children to spend some time strengthening their Italian before they start their second year.

The day before today, it was Draco's Birthday. The emerald trio slept over at Malfoy manor before they all went abroad. Artemis bought her best friend a snake-shaped silver ring with B.A.D. engraved into the material because she wanted all of them to be matching since she had bought her own a couple of weeks after her birthday but chose not to wear it until after she finished their exams.

The three of them spent Draco's birthday surprisingly the same way they had chosen to celebrate when they were back in Hogwarts; cooped up in his room, playing games until they all passed out.

***

Sunday, June 7th:

SERAMORE MANOR: