𝐱𝐥. 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

Thank you for 20k views

WARNING: MATURE THEMES

Wednesday, December 21st 1942:

The illustrious corridors of the chilling school were packed to the brim.

Students were making their way to and from their lessons, only sticking to their cliques as they continued walking.

But as soon as a certain Slytherin group strolled down the middle, pushing and moving everyone out of their way, resulting in glares and groans. Many students' moods turned sour, although they couldn't show it, in fear of being hexed or worse.

Of course, not all of them were causing a ruckus. Tom Riddle and Septrim Seramore allowed their 'friends' to do their dirty work, well at least for today.

After all, today was the celebration of Tom's birthday, his 16th birthday. Although he was born on the 31st, he chose to celebrate it on the 21st. He didn't like that he had to share the attention with the muggle messiah Jesus Christ, so he made sure all the attention was on him.

Septrim mocked him for it, obviously, but he chose to ignore the Seramore wizard.

Tom's friends... subjects, as he liked to call them, decided to throw him a party, only allowing their housemates to attend.

And more specifically, no muggle-borns.

***

Tom stood in front of his mirror, eyeing his reflection so intensely that he failed to notice Septrim stroll in.

The Riddle Wizard's eyes darted over his own features, making sure that he looked excellent, exceptional and superior to those who would show up for him in the common room.

He knew the room was already decorated elegantly unlike one of those Gryffindor parties, that he heard about.

He made a personal checklist for next year. He wanted to carry out his plans of creating a Horcrux, especially after he and Septrim had already discussed the forbidden topic with Professor Slughorn, therefore he had begun sorting out the various ways he would achieve his goals.

He couldn't let anyone get in the way of what he wanted, no, needed to do.

"Tommy, are you listening?" Septrim's voice snapped him out of his thoughts, the Seramore wizard was laid across Tom's double bed, courtesy of being a prefect this year.

"Listening to what, More idiocracies leaving your mouth? I prefer not to if we're being honest." he snapped and didn't stop staring at his reflection.

"Well the mystery of who woke up on the wrong side of the bed has been solved," Septrim quipped and rolled over to his side, looking at the Riddle wizard, who didn't even bother to glance at him.

Septrim had already changed into his all-black suit for the party. He struggled to do so, with Anastasia Rosier constantly trying to undress him only a few hours prior.

But alas, he still managed to get ready on time.

"But can you answer my question," Septrim huffed and stared at Tom expectantly.

"What was your question?"

"What would you name your child?"

Tom turned around, finding the question random and most all absurd. "Why would you ask me that?"