Bonus chapter - happy birthday

Start from the beginning

«You've been working so hard, love,» Maya whispered and leaned forward. She kissed his earlobe, nibbling on it for a while before kissing her way down his neck. «You do so much for us, every day. And you're so good at it.»

Hongjoong's eyes opened slightly, and he looked at her.

«I love you,» he said, his voice raspy and beautiful.

«I love you too, Hongjoongie, so so much.»

She kissed him passionately, and he gladly met her with heat. His hands found their way into her hair. He loved playing with her hair, and Maya always had a sensitive scalp.

They didn't break apart until Joong couldn't focus anymore. With interest, Maya studied his face while undressing. Seonghwa, already almost naked behind Hongjoong had started to play with the plug, and Hongjoong couldn't keep quiet.

«I can feel you squeezing around the plug, Joongie,» Seonghwa whispered in his ear. Joong had goosebumps covering his entire body. «Is that how you're going to squeeze around me?»

«Yes, fuck!»

«Language, Joongie,» Hwa scolded him, doing a few harder pushes on the plug, making Joong moan deeply.

«You sound incredible, baby,» Maya said. Her hands were all over him, but now as she was laying down in front of him, on her tummy, he soon made even more noises.

«A-aaaah!»

Maya just looked up at him as she took his beautiful cock in her mouth. Her tongue was swirling around it, making him gasp for air. Combined with everything Seonghwa was creating in him, Hongjoong's face was completely blissed out. He could only take what they gave him. There was no reason to stop them, even though he was bordering overstimulation by now.

«Look at her,» Hwa said close to his ear. «She wants your cum so bad. Don't you, MeyMey?»

«Mh!» Maya whined without letting Hongjoong out of her mouth. She was desperately nodding by now, trying to take him deeper and deeper. Joong felt himself hit the back of her throat, and she tried to relax to let him even deeper. It was completely impossible to resist.

«It's time for you to cum now,» Seonghwa eventually said, and not until he was given permission, did Hongjoong finally let it all go.

His entire body convulsed in an orgasm so monumental that he nearly blacked out for a second. Seonghwa cussed before praising him lovingly and held onto him, one arm around his chest, the other still moving the plug. Maya pushed herself onto his cock, swallowing for as long as he kept spurting cum down her throat.

They both helped Hongjoong lie down in the middle of the bed, he was completely exhausted. He needed to just breathe for a few minutes, and Maya and Seonghwa were pushing their bodies close to him, sandwiching him in the most comforting way.

«You did so well,» Maya whispered and caressed his hair, stroking it away from his forehead. «You deserved a good orgasm, you've worked so hard lately, love.»

«Thank you,» he eventually answered.

«Let's eat a little,» Seonghwa suggested from behind his back. «Joongie's been so considerate to order us some snacks, so let's build our strength.»

Maya giggled and sat up as Seonghwa started putting things on a plate and eventually handing it to her.

«Can you sit, babe?» she asked Hongjoong, and by now he was able to actually move his body. He smiled sheepishly and pulled himself up to lean his back on the headboard. «What would you like, sweetie? Waffles or fruit or...»