170 - Jealous Tian Zi (1)

* * *

"That's it, I'm heading back then," Jonathan said with a smile and he didn't wait for Tian Zi's complaint and turned around to leave. At the same time, Tian Zi was in disbelief at his friend's ability to escape and had his mouth dropped at the sight of his leaving service. When the car was finally far away, he faced Fyre who didn't have any reaction because he didn't expect the kiss, he also didn't mind since it's just in the forehead. It has been done and there was no point in complaining about it now.

"Tch. What was that? Why are you letting him hug and kiss you like that and rub off his stinky scent on you?" Tian Zi frowned, complaining, clicking his tongue in displeasure. Even before, he really hated it when Fyre got close to other Alphas because by the time he spent time with him, he'd smell other people's pheromones. It might be faint and almost nonexistent to others but for him who is very sensitive to it, it makes him very irritable. At that time he didn't comment on it because he didn't have the right to be possessive but now! It's different.

"He suddenly hugged and kissed me. I was caught by surprise so what am I supposed to do? Plus, I feel bad for the man," Fyre replied, frowning as well. It's not like he knew Jonathan was going to do that to him and when it happened, he didn't have the heart to push him away. Nevertheless, if it was to happen again, he'll surely kick the Alpha away. "Also, what do you mean by scent? I don't smell like him at all," he added and smelled himself but he honestly couldn't smell anything.

Meanwhile, even more irritated at the Omega's answer, Tian Zi grabbed Fyre's arms and dragged him towards their car. Fyre complained a bit and was confused as to why the Alpha was so mad when it was only a brief hug and kiss on the forehead from a friend when Tian Zi opened the back door of the car and urged him to go inside.

"Get inside," Tian Zi ordered, almost growling. He can't believe his lover just told him he felt bad for Jonathan when he was the one who got punched in the face.

At the same time, bewildered at the sudden order since he always sat on the passenger seat next to the driver's, Fyre had no choice but to step inside the car. However, the next thing he knew, he didn't expect Tian Zi to step inside with him as well.

"W-what the heck are you doing, you idiot?!" Fyre shouted, attempting to push Tian Zi but it was all too late when the door closed and soon the Alpha was towering over him.

"I can't believe you pitied the man who just punched your husband. You need to be punished," Tian Zi conveyed in annoyance before easily switching their positions by pulling Fyre into his lap. Fyre was flabbergasted at the unexpected situation before his eyes went wide at the sudden release of Alpha pheromones.

"Z-Zi you idiot!!" Fyre complained, immediately covering his nose and mouth as if it was going to help him fend off the rushing phenomenons. Tian Zi was never the type to dominate or seduce him using his pheromones. In fact, he rarely used it against him even when they're on heat so he was caught off guard that it is used to him now of all times.

"S-stop it~" Fyre whined, falling onto his lover's chest. It has only been a couple of seconds, but he could feel his insides tremble already.

"Don't fight it," Tian Zi simply ordered while softly wrapping his arms around his lover. Of course, he could not stay upset for too long so he quickly minimized the release of his pheromones and hugged his trembling lover. "You'll feel good soon if you accept it... Come on, take a deep breath and accept me," Tian Zi said again and in instinct, Fyre did exactly what was instructed causing the Alpha to smile.

"Good. That's it. You're not used to it yet so I'll slowly make you grow accustomed to it. You want to smell my pheromones, right? This is a good chance to smell it without being in heat," Tian Zi smiled. He too slowly got affected because Fyre was also beginning to release his pheromones and unlike him who can control his, Fyre had no control over his pheromones.