64 - Yes

* * *

"Were you able to find my clothes?" Fyre asked as soon as Tian Zi was in his view. He was feeling a little fine later in the day but since he was still waiting for the right suppressant for his body after the previous one lost its effectiveness on him, Tian Zi insisted that Fyre should just stay in the hospital for the rest of the day. Of course, Fyre didn't mind because the room he was in was like a hotel room so he just asked the Alpha to go get him some of his clothes and things.

"I did but I found someone I didn't want to along the way," Tian Zi replied with a scowl, making Fyre frown in confusion before he saw someone come in next holding a bouquet of flowers and probably a box of dessert.

"Paul," Fyre exclaimed, surprised by the Alpha's appearance. Fyre looked at Tian Zi, wanting to know how the two of them met so Tian Zi quickly replied without waiting for the words to be spoken out while handing the Omega his mobile phone which they had left this morning because he was in a hurry.

"He was outside your house when I went to get your clothes. He was looking for you and insisted on coming so now he's here," Tian Zi replied monotonically. From the way he acted, he obviously had something against Paul which Fyre secretly felt happy about seeing that Tian Zi was evidently getting jealous.

"I heard you're already fine but I wanted to see it myself," Paul said, putting the things he bought down to the counter table at the far side of the room before nearing Fyre's bed with a worried expression.

"Thank you. As you can see, I'm doing fine now. Tian Zi was just overreacting," Fyre replied with a chuckle, and once again it brought Tian Zi to a blush which thankfully no one had noticed. He still didn't tell Fyre the real reason why he brought him to the hospital and somehow made him believe that it was because he was just tired from his heat but he'll eventually tell him soon when he had the chance.

"Seems so... but I think I would have done the same. Your heat is becoming difficult the more you suppress it..." Paul chuckled but later said seriously. He was honestly thinking that Fyre should find a partner that would help him sate his body. It's a natural solution for recessives like Fyre. In fact, now that he thought of it, he was almost tempted to volunteer but he also thought it would be awkward between him and Fyre if they started sleeping with each other. He had never seen Fyre like that before but somehow, the thought didn't sound so bad.

"Yeah, I've already requested a new suppressant so I hope I can find one that would match me soon," Fyre replied. He too feeling tired of his unpredictable body. Suppressant could only do much to him and just like Paul had thought, the doctor suggested he find a partner to help him long ago but back then he was determined to use drugs instead because he initially wasn't to find a lover.

Secretly glancing at Tian Zi from afar, Fyre began to blush at his thought. The word lover made his heart pound faster than normal.

"There are so many drugs out there that are available to suppress Omega and Alpha heat but most of them could only do much... i-if you want I can help you..." Paul suddenly blurted before he halted realizing what he just said. Fyre looked at Paul as if the Alpha had grown another head, knowing what he meant to say by 'help'. Fyre secretly glanced at Tian Zi once again and he could see how suddenly the Alpha was glaring at Paul from the back which Paul didn't notice at all and for some reason, that made Fyre's heart flutter with joy even more. The thought of the Alpha's confession brought him into a smile so he quickly chewed on his lower lip hoping that his smile wouldn't show.

"N-nevermind... forget that I said that," Paul quickly took back his words, making Fyre wake up from his previous thoughts and laugh awkwardly realizing he had forgotten Paul for a second. "A-Anyway, I only came to check on you. I needed to be somewhere later so I should be going... nice to see you doing fine," Paul said and he could only blame himself for making the situation so awkward. He didn't actually have any prior appointments but due to his earlier words, it felt like he lost the chance to stay a little longer.