158 - Indeed Lucky,

* * *

"AHHH--FUck! That hurt!" Fyre groaned in pain, massaging his lower back. Meanwhile, waking up from his stunned state, Tian Zi sat up and helped his lover.

"What happened? Why did you suddenly sit up? You won't be able to move in your condition," Tian Zi exclaimed in worry, wanting to help Fyre on his lap but once again, the Omega shrieked in horror, causing Tian Zi to be even more alarmed.

"W-what happened this time?"

"N-No wait... It'll g-gush out..." Fyre stuttered, his whole face turning red as he fidgeted. First of all, the reason why he suddenly sat up was because he wanted to confirm whether Tian Zi was hurt or not. He didn't really know the details since he was in a daze due to his heat and considering that he's obviously with Tian Zi now, means that they escaped successfully although now he was worried that Lucien hurt Tian Zi while doing so. However, when he fell on the car floor, his stomach suddenly churned and he could feel something big was about to burst out of him.

"What do you mean?" Tian Zi asked unable to understand Fyre's words but noticing how the Omega was clenching his thighs, he knew immediately what was happening and a blush also managed to reach his cheeks as he immediately grabbed the nearest sheet and put it on his lap. Thankfully, because he and Fyre couldn't get out of the car last night, Flinn came to bring them things that could help them become a little bit comfortable inside the small space. Although at the end, they still ended up putting it aside because it was too hot even if the air conditioning was on.

"Let it out here... Sorry I wasn't able to help you get it out..." Tian Zi apologized and quickly made Fyre sit on his lap. Meanwhile, no matter how embarrassed he was, Fyre's body trembled before he once again hid against Tian Zi's arms. He tried to hold it back, not wanting all the semen inside him to gush out on the clean cream-colored sheets but he could no longer keep it in. Just a little bit of movement has made all the hair on his body stand, keeping it in will only make him suffer.

"Ahhh... Mmmn... Ohhh... Oh my god... I-It feels weird..." Fyre moaned, trembling at the weird yet very familiar sensation.

"I-It's okay. Please bear with it..." Tian Zi encouraged because what else is he going to say in times like this? He was in a rut so the amount of semen he could produce doubled. That's just how things are for Alphas and no matter how uncomfortable it is to talk about it, he can't defy nature and Fyre knew this.

"E-Easy for you to say! God! This is so humiliating..." Fyre whined covering his face.

"Fine. I can't deny that this was partly my fault but you can't deny we're on this together... B-Besides, I'm still upset at what you did... I was worried sick about you. If I came later, then that bastard would have done all the unimaginable things to you," Tian Zi said and later frowned. Fyre even told him that he would return as soon as he could and that he shouldn't worry about him. How can he not worry?! He's worried about Fyre 24/7 even if they're together, much more when he knows he's with someone he already described as a violent person. If Fyre said he was going to meet his parents alone, then he would not have become worried sick and he'd endure not seeing him for a while, but that just wasn't the case.

"Look what happened to you..." Tian Zi added, and this time touched the bruises on Fyre's left cheek and lips. On the other hand, listening to the Alpha's complaint, for the first time in a long time, Fyre couldn't retaliate because he knew Tian Zi was right. They previously promised each other that they were going to work together on whatever problems they encounter and to remain true to each other, but in the end, he left the Alpha which caused him to worry. Not to mention, because of what he did, he got hurt and even almost got raped. If Tian Zi listened to his message and didn't come to save him, he can't imagine what would happen to him at the hands of Lucien. Of course, he's confident that he could escape eventually, but truly never unscathed.