111 - An Insecure Man (2)

* * *

'Fuck!' Fyre mentally cursed and before he knew it Tian Zi was checking him on up whether something was wrong with him or not since he fell earlier, explaining the reason why this was happening when they'd already decided that he was just going to look from afar and not approach them at all.

"Are you okay? That's why I told you to cancel this meeting," Tian Zi said upset while ignoring the actor who was obviously very surprised at his sudden interruption and appearance when the Omega was suddenly snatched away from him. It was so fast that he had no chance to react at the right time.

"Fyre, do you know this man?" Apollo asked politely as he looked around knowing full well that the people around them are now looking at them as if they were filming a show. And needless to say, his question caught Fyre's attention as he held Tian Zi and assured him that he was fine and that he didn't need to worry. Thankfully this time, he had gathered enough strength on his legs and stood up even though he had to hold his lover for support which then the Alpha didn't mind and instead proudly held his waist to show everyone around them that the Omega is his.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I know him but first of all, can we get a private room? We're kinda catching everyone's attention now," Fyre awkwardly replied before he subconsciously grabbed Tian Zi's arms and pulled him towards the restaurant staff. Fortunately, it wasn't long before they were given a private room and soon they sat facing each other with an awkward silence. Fyre and Tian Zi sat next to each other while Apollo sat across from them.

In the actor's mind, he already knew what the Alpha next to Fyre might have been to the Omega because he could smell the two having the same pheromones. Obviously, that only happens when an Alpha and an Omega purposely showered their pheromones to the other or that the two of them had long passionate intercourse. But now he's more confused, Apollo is a dominant Alpha and he's pretty sensitive to pheromones as well. No one noticed it because there was no other Alpha and Omega in the production team except him, Fyre, and one specific assistant.

The reason why he's confused is because Fyre smelled like an Alpha everyday and he knew full well where that pheromones came from but that person looked different from the person in front of him now. Based on facts, each individual has different pheromones. No one can explain why and how it was different but just like DNA, every Alpha and Omega have unique pheromone properties that could differentiate one from the other. Furthermore, it's natural for Alphas and Omegas to immediately determine which is which and there is no way two different Alphas would have the same pheromones so there could only be one explanation to this... which is, this and that could be just one person.

"So, which face is the real one?" Apollo asked curiously because he honestly couldn't tell. Of course in his line of work, it is easy to change someone's appearance and body structure with makeup and few things and some could honestly look real that if one person lied about it, no one would actually know.

Meanwhile, hearing his questions, Fyre was surprised because he immediately knew what Apollo was talking about. He didn't exactly know how the Alpha figured out but that's definitely what Apollo was talking about. On the other hand, Tian Zi wasn't in the slightest bit surprised. This is because normally, a recessive like Fyre doesn't have any pheromones so if an Omega like him smelled like an Alpha pheromone, that just means he has an owner, a lover. And Alpha like Apollo should've noticed that but in the end he ignored it and continued making way to flirt with Fyre. This is why Tian Zi couldn't stand the Alpha at all.

"W-What do you mea—" Fyre tried to deny but he wasn't able to finish his words when Tian Zi interrupted him.

"Does it matter which face is real? What matters is that you're making a move on a bonded Omega," Tian Zi raised his eyebrows while emphasizing that he and Fyre had already bonded and that he didn't have a chance. Meanwhile, hearing his words, Apollo just stared at Tian Zi before he sighed, his usual kind and charming expression turned dark and monotonous.