91 - New Talent

* * *

The next day. 7:15 in the morning, a white pagani huayra parked in front of the main building of Sunrise Entertainment. There were not a lot of people yet so the striking white luxurious car caught everyone's attention. Most people working there already knew whose car whose so when they saw the unfamiliar vehicle, all heads turned and anticipated whoever was going to step out of it. Unfortunately for them, the moment the driver's door side opened and Mo Tian Zi came out with his awfully simple attire yet still oozing with elegance, question marks popped on each of the viewer's heads.

There was no doubt Mo Tian Zi had a very handsome face and his body was also the most ideal type for every man out there. Over all his temperament just screams elite and filthy rich. However, no one knew his face and most certainly not his name. No matter how much people try to recall, they all simply couldn't tell aside from looking somewhat familiar but at the same time not. Surely he wasn't an actor under Sunrise Entertainment or anywhere else, not a model either, or an idol so perhaps he's a new talent, it's the only thing people could think of because if he was either of those then as someone as handsome and charismatic as Tian Zi, they would definitely be able to remember him.

Tian Zi walked around the passenger seat's door and carefully opened the door before stretching his hand to assist someone out and although not as striking as the him, Fyre's overall features also mesmerized everyone who's looking because despite how Fyre described himself, he's still after all an Omega and Omegas are known for their outstanding beauty. His small build contrasted Tian Zi's bigger size and it became almost natural to think the two looked together. At this point, the heads turning towards them increased and it was becoming somewhat uncomfortable.

"Shouldn't she be here waiting for you?" Tian Zi asked impatiently because just like Fyre, he also wasn't comfortable being stared at. He simply didn't like attention like Hanlu or could ignore it like Laotian—the reason why he always disappeared when there was a gathering being held. Additionally, although he doesn't voice it out, he didn't like other men staring at Fyre. It's always been like that ever since that it's a surprise he only managed to realize his feelings recently. Certainly, all his past actions were showing signs of possessiveness and probably obsession towards the Omega.

"Yeah and there she was," Fyre pointed, seeing Julie Walker walking close to them, however, Fyre slightly frown because it wasn't just Ms. Walker walking towards them but there's also three other men wearing a suit and for Fyre they looked like they're sitting in the highest chair in the company. But of course, he quickly pushed that thought away because he thought why would someone like that have the trouble to come to him like he was someone important. After all, he was just there to get that script and contract.

"Mr. Long, Mr. Mo, I apologized for being late... Anyway, this is the president of Sunrise Entertainment, Mr. Fredrick Colton. The movie producer, Phillip Phillips, and the movie director, Russel Coleman... Sir, this is Fyre Long and Mo Tian Zi," Julie introduced, extending her hand to point which was which and to him and Tian Zi.

Meanwhile, surprised that his guess was right, Fyre handshake the three while wondering why on earth would they come to him instead of him going to them. Also, Julie didn't even tell him that he was going to meet the three today that's why just like Tian Zi, he was just wearing simple and comfortable attire since after this, they will fly for at least 19 hours. He honestly thought he was just going to get that damn script and finalize the contract.

"Nice to meet you. But I didn't know I was going to meet you all today. I wasn't wearing appropriate attire," Fyre awkwardly expressed, looking back and forth at the said president of the company, Julie Walker. Just from this, he had a bad feeling. He's only an ordinary person but to have the three personally come to him, something must be up. He couldn't help but think that the special treatment was because of his affiliation with the Mos. The public don't know yet that he was now engaged to Tian Zi so he could just imagine how people would react if they learn about it because although Tian Zi wasn't as known as his older brothers, he is slowly growing his name and instead of the rumored black sheep of the Mo family, he's now an elite business owner and a growing asset of the country.