30 - Baby Boy has Grown Up

* * *

Dreaming of the day when he was struggling to survive, Fyre tossed and turned from his sleep. His back and forehead were damp with sweat despite the spinning ceiling fan directly above him. Back then when he ran away from home, Fyre had become part of an illegal group. At first, he knew the guy who scouted him wasn't a good man but he was young and didn't know the seriousness of his situation. He believed that as long as he hid his gender, he would be fine.

After he left home, he didn't know what to do so he did what was told of him to do. He thought that if he continued to improve his skills, he would one day become big and people would recognize him in a different light. Not a recessive Omega whose destiny was set to become someone's babymaker, someone's sex slave or trophy wife.

"Hmmn," Fyre groaned uncomfortably as he once again shifted his sleeping position. He was still tossing and turning when he suddenly sat up screaming. The memory where he was being chased by his supposed friends after finding out that he was an Omega haunted him. He could still remember their lustful stares as they called upon his name from a distance. At that time, if Paul Hymlyn wasn't there to help him get away, he wouldn't have been living a carefree life pursuing his dreams.

Fyre panted heavily, even though it was just a nightmare, his heart wouldn't stop beating faster than normally. He didn't know why but he could still feel the stares people would use to give him as if they knew him just from looking at him. He tried not to let it affect him, after all, it was just people staring and judging him even though they didn't know who he really was. But in the end, he still couldn't stop feeling uncomfortable and terrified. Truthfully, he didn't how people would just easily tell you to not let other people affect you when in reality, with people who had severe anxiety and depression, it's not that easy! It's not that easy not to care.

Covering his face with his palms, Fyre silently sobbed. Of course, he's tired of caring about what people think of him but at the end of the day, he still cared. He couldn't stop. He wanted to stop but he couldn't. He tried and tried but it still affected him. The claims people would say just from looking at him still affected him. He wanted to prove that he was not what they thought he was but he was not strong enough. He was a coward. The only reason he hasn't gone insane or killed himself now was because he had distanced himself from people who might give him the same stare and judge him.

But now, with all that's happening, it feels like he has gone back to zero.

Fyre continued to sob in pain. His breathing became unstable and for unknown reasons, his hands were shaking and he couldn't feel his face. He cried and cried. He's desperate for someone else's comfort but he knew he didn't have anyone. He couldn't tell this to Remi and he didn't have friends to talk to either. Tian Zi came to his mind but he had decided to distance himself from him. In the first place, this had happened because he had gotten closer to the Alpha. Additionally, Tian Zi is now in Hawaii for a vacation with his family. He can't simply call him and ask for help because it's not like they're friend friend.

Still crying, suddenly his phone started ringing and this time instead of ignoring it, Fyre picked his phone to see who was calling. When he saw who's name was flashing on the screen, his tears began to stream down uncontrollably, however, instead of accepting the call, Fyre just stared at his screen crying until the phone call ended. Nevertheless, right after the call ended, his phone started ringing again.

Meanwhile, at the same time, Tian Zi frustratingly waited for his phone call to connect but no matter how he waited, his calls would stay on the ring.

"I knew I should've really forced him to come with us," Daniel mentioned dejectedly while swaying one of the twins on his arm. The news only came to them now because none of them were on their phone for the past three days so they didn't know what was happening back home to Fyre. It wasn't being broadcast on live television but the topic about Fyre was trending on both Twitter and Instagram.