55. Figuring it out

It's been about a week since I walked out of my parents home and moved completou into Pedris. The three of us- Gavi, Pedri, me- make it top priority to watch a movie every night and snuggle on the couch.

Me and Pedri haven't told Gavi about the disconnection yet. It's weird between us. Gavi has a thought- it's been weird, it's just been weird. Me and Pedri only talking when it's us two so we can work things out and when Gavi walks in we go quiet.

Me and Pedri haven't kissed since the day I moved in. We haven't tried too...actually he's tried to kiss me but I pushed him away and told him not to make it harder on us.

I've held him while he's cried 'I don't know what's wrong with me because I still love I just don't...I don't feel it' he said one night when I was holding him in my arms.

I've never told him he's hurting me, breaking, shattering my heart.

'Pedri im okay...I'm okay' I've told him over and over even though I cry silently while I hold him.

We both comfort each other by trying to push it out of the way. Gavi notices our changes. We've pushed him away and I feel so guilty.

I stare at the ceiling once again. Thoughts racing through my mind telling me what to do. None of them do I listen.

I haven't talked to bruna in a minute and I don't want to. Not until me and Pedri figure this out. All along I knew this was going to happen, he would move on, his heart would change....like my always has. I knew in the end Pedri would marry a beautiful woman who supported him in his sport while I needed someone to support me. Same with Gavi, he would marry a woman who would support him and only encourage him to do better and not to tear away from his love from the game.

Somewhere in those thoughts I always pushed mine and Gavi's paths together. As I look at my Lock Screen of me Pedri and Gavi, I look at Gavi.

We'll support each other and still always have love. Ever since we first met that was out goal, to make each other better. To push each other until they were the best. That's when we developed our love. A love that once you experience you can't let it go. A love that we knew would never leave, and we could live together with it...forever.

The love we share is a love that no one can relate too. It's a Brylie and Gavi love. It happened because of his smile, his laugh, his commitment to football. I love him because he's him.

When we first met I remember sitting down with him after training. Telling each other about our lives- I listened to him, he listened to what little I had to say. I don't know how to describe it other than we were destined to meet, to have that conversation.

A knock on the door makes me stop zoning out and look at the door. Gavi appears with a bright smile. I roll my eyes at him and scoot over in the bed. His smile widens and he flops on the bed.

"Is everything okay" he asks after a minute and I look at him and don't answer.

He sighs and rolls off of his side and onto his back. He looks up at the ceiling and lays his hands folded together on his stomach.

"We live under the safe room and aren't even 20 feet from each other and I feel so separated" he says and i scrunch my face in agony.

"I know Gav I know...just- just give us a minute okay" I say taking his hand in mine which he easily lets his hand slip through mine.

He looks at me but doesn't say anything. He searches my eyes then slowly nods. I smile sadly at him which he returns and I take my other hand and move the hair from out of his eyes.

"You have morning hair" I say smiling and he frowns cutely.

"Stop it" he smacks my hand away and fixes it himself.

"Nonono it was cute" I groan and he shakes his head.

"No" he says childishly.

He covers his face as I laugh and roll towards him more. I pull his hands away and smile. I hold his hands in mine and lean against him.

He lays his head on me putting his chest against my back. He plays with our interlocked hands. We lay there for a while, keeping our bodies pressed against each other and our hands together.

"What's really going on with you and Pedri?" He whispers and I sigh.

"Well sometimes people's hearts change....ours did" I say and a tear slips from my eye.

"So it's...your not a thing anymore" he whispers more silently and I shake my head.

"We're still 'together' but not...No one's called it off because we're scared. We're scared that after we call it off the other one is going to be heartbroken- both of us are- and us, the three of us, won't be the same" I say more silent tears flow down my cheek and Gavi hums.

"What changed" Gav asks and I groan.

"Sometimes people-"

"Don't give me a bullshit answer Brylie" Gavi says seriously. I take a deep breath then say.

"What me and Pedri had was...a brief moment of utopia, a world only we knew....but once we came back we knew it would end and what was once there when we touched and were close to each other is now gone...our utopia is over and it's time to move on to who we were really meant to be with because we knew it wasn't going to us in the end. We weren't going to live in a world with us being together- maybe in a different one but not this one. Me and Pedri will always have a close relationship- deeper than anyone else's alive. But we love each other...we aren't in love with each other- there's a difference" I say and Gavi makes me look at him and we sit there as he wipes the last tear away from my cheek. Then I start smiling.

I smile because no matter what happens between us three we'll work it out. I smile because I can now be with the one in front of me and be happy. Pedri can now be on his own and search for that special someone that's meat to be with him.

"I agree" Pedri chokes out from the door with his own tears and I look at him and we lock eyes. "I'll always love you, I love you both but I'm not in love with you Brylie"

I smile but deep down my heart takes the last crack and completely shatters and drops. Like glass breaking inside of me but I hide it and smile.

I hold open my arms and Pedri walks to the bed and hugs me tight. I lean close to his ear.

"Go be with her" I whisper loud enough for him to hear and not Gavi.

Pedri tucks his head into my shoulder and whispers "Make my best friend happy" he says backing up and I give him a confused look. "Take his last name" he says quietly that I have to read his lips and smile brightly.

Gavi wasn't paying attention because he's looking at me. I give one last glance to Pedri who's standing at the door and he hide his head in Gavi's direction then leaves.

I look to Gavi and smash my lips to his. Gavi instantly responds and kisses me back. He smiles into the kiss and so do I.

Home.

I feel the heat, the passion, the love, the spark. More intense than what I felt with Pedri and I know why.

Gavi's the one. The one I truly love and the one I truly want.

I pull back and we lean our foreheads together. I smile and bite my bottom lip and he smiles. His smile is so big he starts laughing and we both lay back laughing on our backs.

He holds me and this time it's warmer and not comfort. It's one that means it's just us.

I randomly start laughing and roll my into his chest and he hold me and giggles his adorable laugh. Gavi's adorable laugh.

——————-
Don't hate me for making it so fast. Breaking up with pedir them kissing Gavi don't hate me or send me hate pleaseeee