18. Why all the sudden

After going to the pitch we went back to my place to take showers. After everyone was cleaned up and changed we all met up down stairs. I was of course the last one down there and when I stepped foot into the living room they were all talking to my mother and father, my siblings. Tears grew in my eyes and I silently left the living room walking to the kitchen.

They're all leaving today. It's been the best week of my life and they're all leaving. I sat down on a barstool and cried silently into my hands. I continued to cry and laugh about us being crackheads and running up  and down the hallways, being screamed at from my mother to stop acting like toddlers, having pillow fights, playing FIFA, going to the pitch.

"Brylie" I spin around instantly to see Jude standing in the doorway.

A tear slips down my cheek, god I'm so emotional, I wipe it away quickly and stand up smiling.

"I'll be in the living room in a second just- just uh...getting a drink" I say unconvincingly.

"Oh B come here" Jude opens his arms and I run into them.

"I don't want you all to leave" I mumble into his chest.

"This is what this is about...not wanting us to leave" he chuckles and I look at him with a pout.

"Shut up" I say grinning

"I knew you loved me" he giggled childishly.

"THIS ISNT FAIR" Ney yells running to me.

"What-"

"You're always hugging everyone else but me like who am I to you?" Ney says sassily hugging me.

"Right sorry"

By now everyone's in the kitchen and they're all hugging me. A group hug. I'm the only one really crying because well, they don't really cry. Not unless they lose a game...don't tell them I said that.

"You all are too cute" my mother says and we laugh pulling apart.

"Well kiddo until next time" Ronny gives me a fist bump and kisses my forehead.

"Bye love" Jude says kissing my cheek and leaving.

They all go through the line telling me their goodbyes then standing by the door. Ney hugs me the longest and tells me I'll have to come and visit to see Davi because he'll want to hangout some time again.

"I'll see you all during the World Cup.." I say smiling now and they all cheer.

"Okay bye guys love you" I say and they all reply back with I love yous and then out the door they go.

I watch each of them through th window getting into their own black limos. I wave to Ney and Leo as they climb into the same one.

———-

@BR_10
Had so much fun for my birthday this weekend love you all @judebellingham @joaofleix_79 @pedri @pablogavi @erling.haaland @trentarnold66 @bukayosaka87 @neymarjr @leomessi @cristiano

haaland @trentarnold66 @bukayosaka87 @neymarjr @leomessi @cristiano