32. Drunk confessions

"Okayyyy let's go party people" Ferran slurs trying to get us out the door.

We're going clubbing and drinking. Do I want to? No. Have I ever been in a club, once, I was underage and was uncomfortable so I'm nervous for this time.

Ferran, obviously, has been pregaming ever since the clock hit 6. It's about 8 now and let's just say he's in a good mood.

"Coming Fey Fey" I say running up with him. He smiles and puts his arm around me.

"I like this kid man" He slurs again and everyone laughs at him. "Whhattt" he turns around and makes a pouting face.

"Nothing Fey, they're just in good mood because your in good mood" I say turning him forward again and helping him in the car.

"Well that sounds about right" he climbs into the car with only 3 times of falling. That's a new record.

We are in the car and have been driving for about, 5 minutes and Ferrans bored and has made it everyone's problem.

"I'm boredddd"

"Ferran shut up" Ansu says frustratedly and I glare at him

"But but but" Ferran looks like he's about to cry so I put my hand around him rubbing his back.

"He doesn't mean that Ferran, what do you want to do"

"We mean it" Pedri says but I snap at him still looking at Ferran

"I want to play a song" he says lighting up.

"Oh no" Alba groans

"Okay Fey you do that" I say but scoot back away from him scared of what he's going to play.

"Stop babying him- Ferran no music" Rodri yells from the very back.

"UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA EY EY EY, UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA EY EY" Ferran yells through the car and we all groan, including me.

"Okay how long till we're there" I lean close to Ansu's ear and he pulls up google maps on his phone.

"About 3 minutes"

"Perfect- Fey, FEY, FERRAN" I yell out and he stops and looks at me. "We're almost here and we need rules so turn it off"

Everyone smiles except Ferran who murmurs to himself pouting. Once the musics off I clasp my hands together and get there attention

"Okay we aren't in a secured area, you're out in public, keep a low profile yeah? Don't pull anything dangerous, remember you're in a the world cup and play in a few days. Xavi said not to get arrested or get into trouble with the law so-"

"He told you not to get arrested" Ansu says and I roll my eyes and ignore him

"-don't get too drunk please-I can barely handle Ferran-"

"Heyyy I'm not drunk" he lazily slaps my cheek and falls into my lap laughing.

"Like I said, can barley handle him- stay together so we don't have fights breaking out okay, no one start anything with anyone, I don't want fighting" I point to everyone and they nod

"Okay mom" Eric says sarcastically "oh hey mom can you tell us how you got arrested- 3 times"

"No" I snap at him and focus on my phone so they don't ask me anything more.

"Don't worry she'll tell us when she's drunk" I hear Ansu whisper and I look at him

"No I won't because I'm not drinking"

"Oh your no fun mate" Eric says in a fake British accent.

"Well someone needs to be sober out of all of us" I say and they all laugh