3. My place

We ate dinner and of course the entire world had found out we were going to dinner and there were more posts about us that is crooked through on the way home but didn't go to deep into the comments.

Gavi had reached his hand back between the seat and the door again and was holding my hand. To say that it was giving me butterflies was an understatement.

I tried to not care and tell myself he's just trying to be friendly, a good friend, a friendly gesture.... But I couldn't help but think I'm the back of my mind that he might like me, more than friends.

"Are we staying at my place tonight" I ask the two of them and Pedri looks at me through the review mirror and smiles

"Duhhh" he says and I smile back then look at Gavi.

"Movie night??" He asks like a little kid and I laugh agreeing.

"Great I'll text my parents- oh and my brothers might be there too" I say knowing that they could either bother us or might be enjoyable, depends on the night with them.

They still agree and after a while I get a text from Gavi. I look up at him and he glances at me then the phone. I pick it up and look at the text.

When we get to your house me and you are playing FIFA

me and you are playing FIFA

Okay...

Yeah 😁

Okay...

I'm gonna beat you

Okay Pabs 😂

Nooo
Not the nickname 😖

You love it so shut up

I'm telling Pedri your being
mean

You do that then 😐

Typing...
_____________________________________

"Are you all seriously texting" Pedri asks

"Nooo" Gavi responds and I hit his shoulder and let go of his hand.

"Gavi texted me first"

"Tattletale" Gavi mumbles and I glare at him.

"It's okay Pedri, he was just saying how he's gonna beat me in FIFA- funny joke isn't it Pedri" I kiss Pedro's shoulder as he laughs.

"There's no way in hell your beating her" he tells Gavi and I nod.

"You should listen to him Pabs" 

"The nickname again" Gavi groans and me and Pedri  laugh.

We arrive at my house and walk into the lit up mansion type thing. I walk inside and take my training bag off my shoulder and throw it into my cubby in the closet next to the door. I slip my shoes off and pick them up.

"Mamá, papá, estoy en casa" (mama, papa, I'm home) I yell out as I walk into the gigantic kitchen.

"Cariño, ¿qué tal el entrenamiento de hoy?" (My baby how was training today) my mother walks around the island bar and hugs my kissing both of my cheeks moving to both Pedri and Pablo.

"Buena mamá, estaremos arriba jugando a la FIFA, ya hemos cenado" (good mama we'll be upstairs playing FIFA, we already ate dinner) I tell her and she nods and I take Pedri and Pablo up to my room.

I walk into my shoes crossing all the way to the back to put my shoes on the rack where they go and walk back out turning the light off.

Pedri is laying on my bed and Pablo is on my carpet.

I walk over to Pablo and sit on his back. He groans while laughing and then I get up. I sit at my vanity and think.

"Let's go play FIFA. I'll invite my brothers to play with us and we can do brackets" I say and they nod and get up. They walk up to the 3rd floor to the media room where all the x-box's and play stations are.

I knock on one of my brothers door and open it to see him on his phone in his bed. "Me and the boys are playing FIFA if you wanna join we're gonna plan out a bracket too" I say and before I get a response I head to the other brothers room.

I tell him the same and then I walk to another door and tell him the same.

I have three brothers. Xavier, Zarine, Lou.

Their nicknames are Xavi, Zane, and Lou.

I walk upstairs to the media room to see Gavi and Pedri walking around the room like it's businesses time and they're hyping theirselves up.

"It's just a FIFA game" I say nonchalantly.

They both stop pacing and jumping and stare at me as if I've said the most ridiculous thing. "Just a FIFA game" Pedri says and Gavi scoffs. "Just a FIFA game"

"Let's get rolling" Xavi walks in saying. I nod as I start the big screen and the x-box.

"Let's do it"