37. 21 Nov 2022

"I'm leaving" I whisper to pedri who's underneath of me.

I slept in his room with him last night. I was on his chest and he was holding me against him still asleep.

"Noo" he whines holding me tighter.

"Peds the game is at 7 what time is it" I ask trying it grab my phone but he grabs my arms and holds them in his.

"Stop it your not leaving" he whines again readjusting himself underneath of me.

"Pedri I have to go watch Jude...you can come with me if you want" I say looking at his tired eyes that are now looking at me.

"Why can't you be late and stay and cuddleee"

"That's not how it works- would you want me late to your game"

"Well no but you know me better than Jude"

"Umm actually I met you when we were like 13-14 but me and Jude have been best friends since I was 2" I say and he mocks me. I roll my eyes and arch my eyebrow at him.

"Fine, leave me here, alone, no one to talk to or cuddle, just alone" he says and I shake my head

"Go with me dumbass, then you won't be alone, no one to talk to or cuddle, just alone" I mock his tone of voice at the end and he rolls over putting the pillow over his head.

I walk into my room and grab my Bellingham jersey and jeans. I change into those and wear my white air forces. I put on some makeup and curl my hair. I spray some perfume on me then put on a necklace, a couple bracelets and my ring.

I grab the England flag that's was in my suitcase. It has the England flag then in the corner it has Kane's number, Sana'a number, Jude's number, Grealish's number, Trent's number, Rashford's number, Masons number, and Declan's number. Hopefully Phil Foden doesn't see it fully and see that I don't have his number on the flag, we aren't that close but close enough that he will point it out.

It's 6:23 and I need to leave. I jog across the living room and into Pedris room to see him still sleeping. I sigh, kind of wanted him to go.

"Okay bye Peds" I go up and kiss his cheek and he reaches his hands out and tries to grab me. "No I have to go bye lo-" I stop myself before saying it.

We used to say love you but as friends, I'd Ron know what that means now so I don't say it. Is our relationship and couple relationship now? Do I want that?

Before I can continue overthinking I kiss his cheek one more time and walk out of the room ignoring his begging of me to stay.

I walk into Gavi's room and he's one his phone. He looks at me and smiles confused. Then he looks me up and down and nods

"England game...I'm guessing your going?" He puts his phone down and sits up.

"Yeah I'll be back after the game, well I might hangout with Jude for a bit- maybe go to eat but I'll be back sometimes after 9? Yeah 9" I say and he nods.

We stand there looking at each other awkwardly. I didn't really want to invite him but I knew I had to too.

"You want to go?" I say and he smiles

"No it's okay- go hangout with the Bellingham family, say hi for me" he says and I nod smiling

"Will do" I go to walk out of the door but it feels wrong. I roll my eyes and sigh for what I'm about to do.

I jog up to him and kiss his cheek really fast and walk to the door and look back at him once and he's shaking his head at me and smiling.

"Love you B have fun" he says and I look at him with a soft expression.