15. All thanks to you

"We're going out and you're wearing that" Pedri says sassily pointing to a short black dress on the bed.

"No" I simply say but with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me no" he says taken aback.

"I just did- No"

"Why not" he says following me to my bathroom.

"Because Pedri...I know you see all these hot woman in those types of dresses but I promise you I won't look anything like that." I say putting my hair up to wash my face.

"Yeah because you'll look better" he says looking at me through the mirror

"No I won't, and you know that so stop lying" I make eye contact with him then wash my face.

"Brylie you're wearing it and if you ever give me crap about your body image I'll smack you...full on smack" he says seriously.

"Pedri I-" I go to say but he puts his hand up taking a step towards me to smack me. I stumble backwards with my hands up in defense "not another word" I say zipping my lips.

He hums in triumph and smiles walking out of the bathroom. "I'll be getting ready then"

"Yeah" I wave him off and he locks the door before closing it behind him.

I walk into my closet and look for another dress. I can't wear that. I'll look awful in it, with my thighs being so thick. That's why I hated soccer, you workout all the time and get so called 'soccer legs' yes they're strong and so fully packed with muscle but they make me look...bad? I don't even know, I just... I don't know.

Then you have my man shoulders. Working out is great and healthy for you but after a while you start to gain so much muscle which is great- for soccer- not for going out.

"Let me in please" I hear someone whisper though the crack of the door then jiggle the door handle. I stare at myself in the mirror one last time frowning.

"Whoever it is I'm in my bra and underwear" I say opening the door to see Gavi standing there. "Oh"

"Let me in- what do you mean 'oh'" he says stopping once he's in. I shut the door behind him with a smile.

"Nothing...what do you need"

"I wanted to see what you were wearing" he said clapping his hands together.

"Well Pedri has this weird image of me wearing that dress on the bed but-"

"YOU'RE WEARING IT BRYLIE YOU'LL LOOK FINE" I hear him shout from outside the door and I stop instantly. I huff when I look at Gavi then walk into my closet.

"I think I might agree with Pedri" Gavi says walking into my closet and leaning on the doorway.

"Of course you do" I say rolling my eyes.

"TOLD YOU" pedri yells into my room again.

"PEDRI GO AWAY AND STOP EAVESDROPPING"

I hear him snort and Gavi laughs making me narrow my eyes at him making him stop. "Right not funny"

"Did pedri tell you the surprise yet" Gavi asks suddenly.

"No he hasn't- care to share" I say looking at him with a tempting smile.

"Nope" he says stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Rude"

I take my dress to the bathroom and shut it behind me. I step into the black dress and then unlock the door. "Zip it please"