44. Go for a walk

"Alrighty my country's champions" I say clasping my hands together in front of the team. I'm standing on a chair and trying to get there attention they all look at each other and then back at me. I wave at them childishly and they still give dirty looks "well today tomorrow are recovery days because-" I make a tsk sound and snap then point at them "-I play futebol too and I know, anyway I say we have movie and cuddle day at my hotel room"  I squeal and jump up and down

"IM IN" Ferran yells and i point at him

"Yep he's the one" I say

"I unfortunately share a room with you so I'll be there" Eric says patting me hardly on the back as he passes

"Ow and you loved out movie cuddle sesh last time so"

"What? No I didn't" he says embarrassed.

Everyone laughs and he says again "no I didn't- I didn't like it"

"No I was there he loved it" Ansu says making us all laugh again.

"Ooo Eric you live me" o say rubbing my knuckles into his hair.

"Shut up" he mumbles pushing me away.

"Well" I say getting back on my chair "PARTYYY TIME WE WON BITCHESSSS" I scream out and everyone stands up and cheers, everyone starts dancing and the coaches or someone puts on music.

I find my way through the sweaty men to Pedri. He opens his arms and wraps them around me. He sways me back and forth and I have the biggest grin on my face.

Gavi is on top of the chair I was on and swinging my flag that I was holding/wearing around in the air. He's singing something but I can't hear him over the yelling and screaming.

I can hear Pedris soft laugh and his chest rattle with laughter. I smile even more at the scene before me. It's perfect, your county's just won a World Cup game, by a lot, and now I'm celebrating with the team and it's just perfect.

"Brylie" Pedri whispers and I hum in response not looking at him "will you be my girlfriend" he whispers in my ear and I snap my head up with a smile.

"Really" I ask excited and he nods pushing a hair behind my ear.

"Yeah" he breathes out searching my eyes

"YES YES YES" I yell and kiss him. He chuckles at my excitement and kisses me back.

It just got more perfect. I'm Pedris girlfriend. #8 for Barca and #26 for Spain. My boyfriend. Ahhh god I love today.

—————-

"Hey B is it okay if me and Pedri go out for some, wait what are we getting?" Gavi hits Pedris arm and Pedri looks at him then me

"Oh um we wanted pickles" he tells me and I smile at both of them.

"Pickles?" I ask them and they both nod.

"We'll share" Gavi says with a knowing smile and I laugh.

"Why do you need to ask me to go get pickles? And why pickles that's so random? Don't get me wrong #lovepickles but it's so random"

"That's all factual information but I don't know we were just hungry for pickles" Pedri says and Gavi nods

"Alright" I say and we stand there awkwardly.

The three of us stand in silence and look between each other. I start swaying on back and forth on my tiptoes and then look at me like they're waiting for me to say something. 

"Guys you can go pickles" I say and they smile letting out a breath.

"Ahah let's go get PICKLES" Pedri dances towards the door and Gavi follows. They high-five each other as they walk out the door and when they wave I wave back.