43. Way to start it

The boys already arrived at the stadium early this morning to feel out the field and such. I'm so nervous. When I came home from dinner last night it was late and everyone was still awake.

I asked why they were still awake and said they needed to go to bed they all rolled their eyes and responded with "we know- we can't sleep- we obviously know we're supposed to be asleep"

I understand why they were agitated but it was like they had their periods and just couldn't skip out on being moody and telling everyone off.

If one another made a sound they would all sit up and bark at that person. They bickered back and forth until I shut them up and sent them to their rooms.

I told Pedri I'd sleep in my room but he told me he sleeps better when I'm with him...but so did everyone else. I laid with Pedri till he fell asleep, which was almost immediately, then Ferran called me so I went to him room and massaged his head until he fell asleep and then I tucked him in.

Eric did the same thing, so I tucked him in and scratched his head until he fell asleep. Gavi didn't call me into his room but I went to the door and leaned against the doorway.

*****

"I've tucked in Eric and Ferran, Pedris been asleep for a while" I whisper

"That's good" he responds simply and I nod and look at my feet.

"You know you should be sleeping" I tell him again and walk closer and he chuckles

"Yeah I know" he mumbles

I stand there and wait for him to say something. After a few seconds I nod and start to walk out.

"Brylie" he whispers as I reach the door. I smile slightly then turn around wiping the smile off my face, I'm not supposed to smile like that. "Lay with me until I fall asleep"

My smile returns but bigger. "Of course" I walk to the bed and climb in next to him, he's hesitant at first but when I move the hair out of his face he forgets it and wraps his arms around me, laying his head on my chest. 

I freeze and don't breathe. I don't want to mess up, I feel already have. This feels so wrong but so right. I slowly bring my hands up to his hair and start scratching his head softly.

"Now that you two are dating-" he starts and i scoff staring at the ceiling

"We aren't dating" I whisper

"You act like it- your both my best friends so if one of you hurts the other, I hurt them okay?" He says and I laugh looking down at his shut eyes and smiling face laying on me.

"That's a bit violent don't you think"

"Nope" he askers simply and I laugh again, him joining in a little later.

"Goodnight amor" he mumbles sleepily before falling asleep.

"Goodnight Gav" I say

This feels criminal. I feel like a homie hopper- which I guess I am now. My mind kicks into high gear of overwhelmingly negative thoughts.

Everyone was right, all the haters and critics were right your a whore, they were all right.

I try to keep myself calm but silent tears trickle down my cheek. I won't let myself breathe, i hold my breath trying not to hyperventilate while Gavi's sleeping on me.

I wait until I know he's deep asleep before I slowly move out from under him. Once I'm out from under him I quickly walk to the door and open and close it behind me. I walk swiftly to my room and drop down against my door.