24. Too tired

"Pack your stuff, they leave in 2 hours" my coach calls me before I walk out the door, ready for training today.

"Really?! I'm going with them!" I scream excitedly

"Yeah, yeah, but you still have to train with them and I want you to check everyday with me to see what you should be doing more- this isn't a vacation"

"Yeah yeah I got it" I say then squeal "thank you so much, this os the best day I've had in weeks"

"Take care kiddo, I want you to train but have so fun" he tells me softly. "I've noticed the change in your attitude recently- I'm not saying anything more about it- but I think you need some time with yourself and those boys are Barca seem like they can help you find your inner self again"

"I...I-I'll try" I say and he clears his throat.

"We'll get packing" he say's excited

"Right- bye" I hang up and run to my room.

I pack everything, literally everything. I don't know the weather when I'm down there, I don't know how long I'll stay, I dont where we will go to eat, I don't even know where we are staying, who I'll meet down there...

"Oh God I'm so happy" I mumble to myself with a giant smile on my face as I fold everything into my suitcase.

—————

I put my knees to my chest and pull out a book. I love reading and this is a great time to read, it's very...aesthetically pleasing right now. I'm on a very nice private jet, wearing a short baby pink tank top and white sweatpants. I brought a sweater too.

My airpods are in so I don't realize when the boys boarded the plane too. I turn my page and look up  and jump.

"Holy shit" I grab my chest and take and AirPod out.

"Why are you here?!?" Ferran asks shocked.

"I'm going with you dipshit" I stand up and hug him and he hugs me back.

"Brylie?" I recognize that adorable voice anywhere.

"Gav" I shuffle through the line of them and wrap my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes to be the same height as him.

"What are you doing here?" He looks at me smiling.

"I'm going with you" his smile brightens.

"Actually?"

"Yes you dork" I ruffle his hair and he hugs me again.

"Pedroo so lovely to see you" I say as I see him and he looks at me with a confused and disgusted face.

"Nooo you can't be coming with us" he whines dramatically

I flip him off and he smiles walking up to me to hug me with one arm and kiss my forehead.

"Where are you sitting?" Pedri asks looking around.

"I'm sitting by her" Gavi yells from behind me and Pedri groans and flips him off.

"Not fair" he whines and I laugh and reach up and kiss his cheek.

"Sit by us"

"I get by the window" I yell to Gavi who tries to rush back to where I was.

He looks at me with a pout. I shake my head. "No no no no no no, you're not pulling that crap on me it won't work" I cover my eyes with my hand and walk to my seat.

I sit down next to the window and Gavi plops down in the reclining chair next to me. We both get plenty of space to lay down completely and be comfortable. Life as a futbol player as I right.