53. Friend secrets

"Your a big deal around here" bruna laughs watching like group of girls walking away from our table giggling and squealing at their signed jerseys.

I just hum and look down and take a drink. "I guess" I don't like being famous, I don't want to be famous...being famous has its perks but I hate having all eyes on me.

"What you don't like being famous?" She asks taking a sip of her water.

"No not really..."I say and she stays quiet edging me on "I don't like attention, and being famous means everyone knows who you are and where you are

"I don't like having everyone knowing me personally...it's weird" I finish with my arms crossed and looking around.

"I have only talked with you for about..." she taps her phone "hour and 45 minutes but I can tell your very introverted" she smiles and then when our eyes meet again we both laugh.

"Yeah very" I say and she laughs again.

"So when's your next games" she asks getting onto her phone but looking up to tell me she's still listening.

"Um well league starts soon, already had a few games" I say and she nods.

"I was at the one where you scored- beautiful goal" she says and I smile.

"Do you play?" I ask and she frowns and shakes her head

"I used to but, I fell out of love...it hurt that's for damn sure- worse than a heartbreak"

"I bet, god I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have football" I laugh and then look out to the waves crashing on the shore line as the sun slowly sinks down making the sky and orange color.

"So how did you meet them" she asks "Gavi and Pedri"

"Oh um when me and Gavi were little he came up to me and asked to be juggling partners for that training, later on when Gavi moved up and met Pedri, and when I moved up Gavi introduced me to Pedri"

"And then you locked eyes with Pedri and had instant flames and knew you'd love him- not as friends- and get married" she rests her head on her hands and smiles as she hastily speaks.

"Well um.." I blush and look away "not exactly but uh"

"Ugh you two are so cute" she pops a fry in her mouth and she smiles.

"So?" I ask turning to her with my eyebrows raised and arms crossed "who is it"

"What" she asks innocently but I know she knows what I'm talking about.

"Which one on the team"

"I don't know what're-"

"Mhmmm"

She laughs embarrassed and puts her head in her hands down on the table. I mean back laughing and she shakes her head.

"Oh c'mon everyone around here has at least one crush on the team- even the guys" I say and she laughs embarrassed again. "Sooo"

"I don't know...all-of-them?" She say shyly and I laugh "it's so hard to have one, i mean they're all hot"

We sit in silence for a moment and then I put on a smirk as she smiles.

"It's Pedri isn't it?" Please be wrong.

She blushes

"It is" please don't be.

She shakes her head but stops looking away.

"I don't care" I do.

"Bruna it's fine" I tap her arm. It's not.