35. Us three

Pedri is standing on the chair in the front of the room singing and clapping. Everyone's dying laughing while he tries to sing without laughing. He claps along and then wants us too, we join in and then he starts smiling again and vibing to his own voice.

"Get off the stage" Ferran yells and Pedri flips him off still singing.

"Stop my stomachs hurts, stop making me laugh" Eric holds his stomach with tears are going down his face. God we've laughed so hard all of our abdomens are sore.

Pedri carries the last note for a couple seconds then bows signaling he's done. We all clap for me and he smiles and bows again.

He goes up to Ferran and taps his shoulder, dramatically he says "I pass it onto you my friend"

Ferran stands up and grabs his shoulders shaking him a couple times "I won't let you down"

They salute to each other and Ferran marches up to the chair. Before stepping onto the chair he takes a deep breath like he's performing at a real concert in front of real fans.

Gavi and Pedri clasp hands together and gavi congratulations him on his performance. Eric does the same thing and he goes through the line of his teammates. After he goes through everyone he slides into his ray next to me.

"You did....great" I lie and he flicks my arm.

"Asshole" he mumbles and I playfully smack his arm.

"Asshole" I say back and he smiles, he tries to hide it but he smiles.

"You smileddd" I poke his dimple and he smacks my hand away.

"Shut up, I'm trying to listen to the concert"

"He's not even that goo-" I go to say and pedri looks at me with a glare "sorry"

"He's amazing"

"Right he's amazing" I turn forward watching Ferran.

After a Ferran sings and then Ansu sings Gavi excuses himself

"I'll be right back, I'm going to the room to grab something"he pats Eric's back and he nods still laughing at Ansu.

He walks out the door and I stare at it for a bit, debating weather or not to follow him. After a few moments to make it not suspicious I lean towards Pedris ear

"I have to go to the bathroom, be right back" I whisper and he nods.

I walk out the door and close it softly behind me seeing Gavi round the corner to the back elevators. I follow behind him and then as he gets onto the elevator I stop it and climb in with him.

He gives me a confused look and I lean against the wall and cross my arms.

"You did it on purpose didn't you" I say softly and he looks away trying not to smile. He knows what I'm talking about.

"I don't know-"

"Cut the bullshit Pablo, I know you'd do it on purpose" I say and he just faintly nods with a smile, a hurtful and truthfully happy smile, "why'd you do it" I whisper

"Because I knew if I'd never made you upset you would've never went to him...you would've stayed between both of us and yes it hurt me too but your happy, and ever since we were seven it's always been-"

"If your happy I'm happy- or I'll find a way" we say at the same time.

I have tears in my eyes and I laugh. I throw myself into his arms and thank him over an over.

"Gav I love you so much, thank you...thank you" I hug him tighter. I keep laughing feelings illy for crying.

"Oh god I don't want to cry but god" I wipe my tears away and smile.