51. What I needed

"Ole ole ole" the boys sing as I record them laughing.

They've been singing ever since they woke up. I'm glad they're feeling better, I don't think the loss has fully reached them yet, as we get closer to home it will. But right now I'm glad they're distracted and happy.

"ANNND CUT" Ferran yells and I laugh even harder.

The laughter and applause slows to a stop and then someone speaks up. I'm thinking it's Ferran.

"How much longer until we're home" he whines

"About 4 hours"

"Seriously" I groan under my breath. It's only been a couple hours. Plus a bus ride home.

"Awww it's okay little baby" Pedri says patting my cheek with a baby voice.

I smack his hand and he laughs trying to do it again.

"Poor baby Brylie is sooo tired" he says "you need a blankey"

"Pedri shut up...Pedro"

He giggles as I shake my head. I lean down and place my head on his shoulder and he takes his phone out. He takes a picture of us and I frown up at him.

He laughs as he looks at the picture of me pouting and him smiling.

"Do not post that" I tell him but he moves his phone away from me.

"Pedro" I warn. I climb over him trying to grab his phone but he keeps moving it away from me. By now he's probably already got a caption and ready to hit post.

I sit on top of him trying to grab the phone from his moving hands. He stretches his arms out over the isle and keeps me from getting the phone.

Gavi sees us and and grabs the phone from Pedris grasp. Pedri looks at him and mouth something.

I shake my head "DO NOT POST IT"

Gavi looks at the picture and then back at us. He faces the phone towards us and then he locks eyes with me as he moves his pointer finger slowly then taps the post button.

"I hate you" I cry into my hands laughing embarrassed.

He looks at me again with an eyebrow arched "liar"

I glare at him and he keeps the same look. I continue to glare at him for a few more seconds then roll my eyes looking away.

"You couldn't ever hate usss" Pedri says hugging my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Shut up" I mumble and he laughs.

"Can we go homeeee I wanna be homeeee take me homeeee" I start to sing and then ferran joins in clapping.

"I wanted to stay in Qatar" Pedri mumbles and I accept it. I was waiting for this talk and didn't really want it to happen but I want to be there for him, like he is for me.

"Pedri your only 20 years old, you have plenty more in your career and I know this isn't what you want to hear but you played great" I say and he looks at me with a blank stare. "Im serious Pedro, im proud of you"

He leans down and pecks my lips and I smile.

"I just...I feel like I could've given more, helped more gave it more" he says shaking his head.

"I know and I get that- after every loss you always wish you would've gave it more but you have to accept it- remember the 5 stages....acceptance is one of those stages"

"I know I know" he sighs "I'm not taking the week off, I'm training"

"And I respect that...I'll be with you for the entire week training with you, if you want" I add and he smiles