47. Ice cream tradition

"GOALLLLLLLL" me Gavi and Pedri scream.

Gavi woke up and joined us. We have been watching the game and obviously Gavi and Pedri aren't supposed to support the opposing teams but....

"RONNYYYYYY SCORED" I get up and dance around the room.

We were recording because Cris was going to take a penalty and we obviously knew he was going to score, it's been a minute since he's missed one.

Pedri and Gavi laugh at my idiotic dance movements and I laugh too. I stop the video and then send it to Ronny. 'GOLLLLL' I text him and continue watching the game.

—————

"Dammit" I curse as I watch Ghana score. I shake my head at the tv and get all moody. I take a deep breath and shake it off "it's okay it's okay- Ronny will get it back"

—————
"João, come on João, come on, come on GOOOOALLL" I jump up and scream

"Yes João, VAMOSSSS" I scream again and the boys are rolling with laughter as they watch my every reaction. I'm sitting up on the bed on my knees and pointing and screaming excitedly at the tv.

—————

"YESSS ITS NOT OFFSIDES HAHAH VAMOS" I jump up again and scream. I do a little dance and laugh.

"Yes Leao"

—————

"Oh whatever we're still wining" I say rolling my eyes as Ghana scores again "fucking cunts"

"Learn that one from Jude?" Gavi asks and I nod smiling

"Yeah I did- good usage of it there" I say glaring as I watch Ghana celebrate.

"OH HELL NAH" I say as he does Ronny's celebration "OH HELL NO YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT" I scream.

————-

"It's so dumb to me why do they have Ronny on the bench, like what the fuck he's the best player you have use him, sorry João but seriously?" I say and then my eyes go wide

"PAY ATTENTION" I say as the goalkeeper rolls the ball out and a Ghana player is still behind him.

The player tries to steal the ball and almost does but thank god the Portugal defender recovered and cleared it.

The camera switches to Ronaldo to see his reaction and he almost has a heart attack and I feel the same way.

"Oh thank god" I say relaxing as he clears it. "Oh thank the lord"

—————

"OH YEAH PORTUGAL WON OH YEAH" I say standing up and getting off the bed to dance.

"Oh yeahhhh" I say again and then make eye contact with Pedri and Gavi who are dying laughing at me. We all laugh and I fall to the floor from laughing so hard.

"I'm hungry" I say after calming down. I stare at the ceiling and Gavi suddenly appears at the end of the bed looking down at me.

"I am too" he falls down next to me off the bed and I laugh as he falls.

I look to him as he situates himself next to me. He looks at me too and we have best friend telepathy and we nod.

"PEDRIIII" we say at the same time and we hear Pedri huff and groan before appearing at the end of the bed.

"What" he whines and we glance at each other again.

"We're hungry" we say at the same time

"Okay and?"