25. Rules

The car pulls up to a gated hotel, well hotel is kind of an understatement. When you say hotel you think of like a holiday in- this is nothing like it. It's almost like...a castle? Yeah a castle.

Everything's lit up and beautiful. There's people in suits waiting for the cars to pull under the pavilion. When the car pulls to a stop the Lu move quickly opening the two doors.

Gavi gets out and holds his hand out for me, helping me out of the black window tinted car.

"Thank you" I say standing up and looking at Gavi.

He smiles but then yawns. Which brings me back to the fact that I will crash on someone's couch and sleep until tomorrow.

I look down at my Apple Watch and see it's 6:03. Mmm I could totally say I need sleep and go to bed. Would they allow it? No, will I care? No, will I listen to them? No

"B c'mon" Gavi says tiredly and I follow him.

"Mmm where are you sleeping" Pedri comes up behind me and lays his head on my shoulder holding me around the waist.

"Tired?" I laugh at him patting his head and still walking.

"Very" he responds

"I have no idea where- or if I even have a room- so I'll probably just crash with one of you" I say

"We share a room with Eric and Ferran" Gavi tells me

"Oh yeah, we do" Pedri laughs.

"You both are hilarious when you're tired" I say to both of them.

"Oh shut up" pedri mumbles sliding his head up my shoulder more.

"Come on bubs" I lead him to the couch and he sighs relieved to be sitting down.

"Dude" Gavi says walking back from the front desk with key cards. He looks a pedri with a 'are yous erous look' and I cover my smile.

"Whattt you got her for the entire plane ride I want her too" Pedri whines placing his head in my lap and kicking his feat up on the sofa.

"Why do you-" Gavi starts but I look at him and shake my head

"Don't do this now" I say tiredly and he looks at me with jealousy and anger.

"C'mon- no don't pout- c'mon Pablito" he rolls his eyes but plops down on the other side of me.

He lays his head on my shoulder and I lay mine on top of his. Pedri shifts getting more comfortable in my lap and then he gives an approving hum once he found the perfect spot.

"Can I join" Ferran tiptoes from behind the couch and jumps over it landing on top of pedri.

"FERRAN TORRES" I look at him as he falls off the couch.

"Whoops" he says looking at Pedri curling ups bc groaning.

"Apologize" I say and he looks at me like I'm stupid "I'm being serious Torres. Apologize. Now"

"I'm so sorry Pedri" he climbs on top of pedri and Pedri opens his arms hugging him while he's on top of him.

"It's not okay- but I'm too tired to try and fight you"

"How sweet" Ferran responds to Pedri.

"Okay guys we need to set some rules- ummm whatever's going on there- but rules" Xavi comes from the front desk standing in front of us. He points to the dog pile that's started on me and I smile giving him a thumbs up making him give a concerned laugh.

"Could we possibly go to our rooms and freshen up then meet back here or somewhere later to discuss rules" Ansu speaks ups no everyone mumbles in agreement.