2. Your boys

I changed into sweatpants and a crop top.

(Imagine what you want, just for reference)

I was leaning over my vanity to get closer to the mirror to put on mascara when I hear a commotion of knocks and shouts from outside the door. I give a confused glance at the door but shrug it off putting my makeup on.

Darra, a girl that is 21, one of the ones I get along with best comes up to me with a humorous smile on her lips.

"What?" I ask stopping putting on mascara, looks like enough anyway I think to myself and I put it back into the tube and put it in the drawer.

"Your children are outside the door..." when I don't say anything she adds "your boys" my eyes light up and I smile.

"Of course it was them, thank you" I turn the light off on the mirror and then get up and grab my phone, my bag and my keys then walk out seeing Gavi and Pedri pretend fighting. They stop when they see me, they both look me up and down.

"Let's do it thennnn" Pedri shouts and jumps up and down and walks in front of me and Gavi.

"I like your outfit" Gavi says sarcastically.

"Oh thank you I bought it myself" I say knowing he got it for me.

"Oh did you?" He asks smiling

"Yeah" I give a sly smile and show off my outfit.

"You have great style" he winks and we both laugh.

"Why thank you"

"Where should we go to eat? What should we do? I need something to do!" Pedri says quickly and I put my hands up.

"Sloow Pedri, Slooow" I say in a think Spanish accent, though I'm talking English.

"Sorry" he looks down and I laugh.

"Paparazzi is going to get you wherever you go" My coach comes up behind us and puts his arm around my shoulder and squeezes them let's go. I look up at him kind of confused. Then it hits me. "This one is pretty popular at the moment since she's a new sign on, not to mention you two hanging out more and more with her, that's bonus paparazzi" Jonaton says. I look at the ground in embarrassment.

"Right...sorry" I say even though I shouldn't be.

"Don't be sorry kid, it's good. I also think you should go somewhere because that's a good way to get your name out more, make a statement" I nod "make them see your doing good" I looks to Gavi and Pedri and they both have proud smiles on they're faces.

"I'll pay too" Coach says and I look at him and shake my head.

"No you won't" I say simply and he smiles handing me a 100 euro bill. ( I don't know understand money from where I'm from, so don't blame me for getting it wrong 😩)