This bread kiln is Liang Kangshi's proud work, and now all his relatives and friends are visiting him, so it is not necessary to show it off.

As early as when the few of them were still galloping on the farm, the fermented dough had already been put into the bread kiln. This will be just baked, Zhen Min took out three large golden loaves with thick gloves on, the outer skin of the bread turned into a hard crust, which made a bang sound when knocked, but the inside was unexpectedly soft.

As soon as several people got out of the car and stood firm, each of them was given a large piece of toast that was still hot. While blowing, Liang Xianyue broke off a piece. Although the bread crust was hard, it was not too thick, and it had a bit of chewiness when biting. The inside was completely fragrant and soft. like.

"It's delicious!" Huang Yifeng was full of praise. He poked his head to look at the smoking kiln, and curiously wrapped his hands in his clothes to touch the semicircular upper part of the kiln. "Hot!"

"Of course it's hot, the stuff hasn't finished roasting yet." Zhen Min walked over with a smile, and wrapped two half-sized chickens that were marinated in sauce into a deep honey color in tin foil and sent them away. go in.

Bread kiln-roasted chicken cannot use adult chickens, which are not easy to cook, the outside is already burnt, and the belly of the chicken is often still raw. Use this kind of half-sized chicken instead, not only the meat is particularly tender, but also the whole chicken can be roasted evenly.

The skin of the grilled chicken is beautifully burnt yellow. During the roasting process, it was taken out several times to brush the skin with honey water and light soy sauce, making the whole yard smell of chicken.

Everyone didn't want to go into the house to eat, so they moved tables and chairs out next to the bread kiln, put on gloves and took apart the whole chicken. The skin of the chicken brushed with honey is crispy, but the meat inside is tender and juicy. It can be easily torn apart, and it is fragrant and delicious.

They ate the two grilled chickens like wind and clouds, and each of them was given half a big loaf of bread before, so they are full now. Everyone slumped on their chairs contentedly, listening to Zhen Min casually talking about the plan of the small garden where they are now.

"This area is a small vegetable field. The area doesn't need to be too big. We already have a small greenhouse. I'm afraid that the garden will be empty and ugly. We will plant grapes in the place where we sit now, and we will build a swing next to it." Said Here, Zhen Min frowned, "Looking at it this way, it's still a bit empty."

She sighed, "Vegetable seeds are easy to buy, but flowers and shrubs are not easy to get." "Take your time

, Rome is not a day. It's built." The hostess was not in a hurry.

"Auntie, if you are not in a hurry to make the small garden full of flowers, you can buy some herb seeds from the base, such as rosemary, sage, and perilla. These are commonly used spices, and they will definitely be kept in the base These vanilla plants are easy to grow and have ornamental value when they are planted in the garden." Ji Mingcen suggested aloud.

"Yes," Yi Jun echoed, "These seeds are not difficult to buy. I saw that many families living in the dormitory would make a small flower pot and plant some mint, basil, green onion and ginger in it. You guys If it's not convenient to go to the base, I'll buy it for you and bring it with you when you come next time."

"Don't worry, Aunt Jun, we have to go to the base almost once a week." When Liang Xianyue looked at Liang Kang, " In a few days, my dad will go to the base to buy it, and he will go to the lecture anyway." It turns out