There were also some people who brought bread, but it was a little far away. Liang Kangshi didn't see what kind of bread it was. He saw the man holding two wide-mouthed cups, and immediately put the bread in the cup after receiving the hot water. After a while, turn the noodles over, and use the steam of hot water to heat the noodle cakes in your hands. After the noodle cakes have a little temperature, you can eat the noodle cakes while drinking the hot water that is ready for your mouth.

There are not a few people who break the bread into pieces and soak it in water.

It's no wonder that some people pay attention to their own home. It is indeed too conspicuous to frequently light a fire and cook.

A few people in the team, Liang Kangshi, still looked a little familiar. They happened to be parked next to his car when the team was resting. After a cursory look at their luggage, they didn't reach the point where they could only eat rattan powder. I don't know if it was because they were afraid of Lufu, or because they liked the convenience of rattan powder.

It seems that their house should also light less fire. Liang Kangshi was thinking while queuing up.

This idea has not been put into practice, it has been forced to realize.

It started to rain at seven o'clock this morning, and it was still raining when the convoy stopped to rest at noon. The sky is gray, on this dilapidated national road, every other section of the protective fence is missing, the cracked asphalt is full of stagnant water, occasionally a few claw vines climbed onto the road, and were destroyed by the previous convoy It was ground into a pool of blue mud.

Liang Xianyue opened the window slightly, and the wet and cool steam poured in. She shivered slightly, and took the thick coat on one side and put it on.

Zhen Min quietly stuffed rice balls for everyone. The rice was stewed when they left the space in the morning, and the temperature is right now.

Salted egg yolk and chicken floss are placed in the rice ball, and the pickled radish is cut into small pieces and wrapped together in the stuffing.

The few people who were already hungry pulled up the covering curtain, gobbled up a few rice balls, and burped comfortably. It's really convenient to eat this kind of rice balls on the road. You don't need bowls and chopsticks, just grab the fresh-keeping bag that wraps the rice balls with both hands.

Liang Xianyue and the others had already finished their lunch, and the hot water came late. It was the original security team member Song Hongshen who brought the hot water, but this time there was an extra man in the same uniform holding an umbrella for him.

The car next to Liang Xianyue was opened one after another to get water. Song Hongshen usually brought the water to the middle of their part of the convoy, so that it was convenient for people in front and behind to come over, and it was almost near Liang Xianyue's car. Today Song Hongshen hadn't arrived yet, but suddenly there was a panicked cry from behind: "It's on fire!"

Song Hongshen put down the bucket, threw off the team member holding the umbrella for him, and ran over. In the end, after listening to a few words, it turned out that the owner of the car quietly used an alcohol stove in the rear seat to ignite the car mat because of the rainy weather.

It was raining outside, but the road surface was a bit higher than the ground next to it, the water was so shallow that you couldn't even lift your hands, and there were no big puddles nearby. Song Hongshen was afraid that the fire would continue to burn, so he really blew up the fuel tank, ran over to fetch the bucket of hot water, and poured it all over the car.