Although Liang Xianyue also regretted not being able to set off with her aunt, it was not entirely a bad thing.

She comforted Zhen Li and said, "Next time there is news about supporting Tacheng, Auntie, don't forget to sign up. There are so many people in our base who want to move to Tacheng, so we have to go in groups of four or five. Don't be sad if you miss the first batch of convoys. I don't know if anyone has walked this road, and satellites may not be able to see the whole situation. The first batch of people are going to explore the road conditions, and they must take some detours. The later convoy must have been smoother."

Zhen Li nodded worriedly: "We will definitely not miss it next time."

————

After returning from my aunt, Liang Xianyue once again said that rising sea levels will soon flood Ancheng The news was told from a different angle to Ji Mingcen's family and Huang Yifeng's couple. He only said that he got a firm message from Zhen Li that the purpose of supporting Tacheng this time was indeed to migrate the population, but it was just under the guise of supporting so as not to cause panic, and he was going to leave on the 1st of next month.

Now that you have decided to leave, you have to pack your bags now. This trip is a long trip, and all aspects must be properly prepared.

Yang Shulan was arranging the clothes of their mother and son, not knowing what the weather was like in Tacheng. She took out a jacket and said happily, "This is a good dress. The lining can be removed, and you can wear it hot or cold."

Ji Mingcen took a look and said, "This is a dress I found in a mall. I remember bringing it for you too." I bought one."

After hearing this, Yang Shulan found out her jacket, which was brand new and unworn. She put it aside, ready to pack it with other luggage for a while. Seeing Jiming Cen sharpening the knife, she asked softly, "Does the rabbit have to be killed?" Without

raising his head, Ji Mingcen said, "Well, make it into jerky and eat it on the road. I'm leaving next month, so I should have time to tan the rabbit skin." I'll make you a quilt, so it'll be warmer when you're staying overnight."

Yang Shulan's eyes were a little regretful, but she didn't say much: "Then I'll make something edible to take with me on the road, do you have chili at home? ? Don't make all the rabbit meat into jerky, I'll try to make some meat sauce."

"Yes, the dried peppers are placed in the second compartment." Ji Mingcen pointed to a cabinet in the kitchen, and he thought of Liang Xian. Yue is not very good at spicy food, so he added, "Mom, don't make it too spicy." Of

course, her son Yang Shulan knew that Ji Mingcen's face would not change when he ate abnormally spicy boiled fish. Who was he saying this for? It goes without saying that Yang Shulan smiled a little: "Understood."

At

the same time, Huang Yifeng also shuttled through the rooms of the house, either pulling out a radish or picking an ear of corn.

"The radishes are too tender, too late to grow. The corn can still grow, so eat them two days before departure." "

These greens don't matter, they taste better when they are tender. Luckily, the potatoes haven't had time to plant another crop."

Yi Jun I bumped into him at the corner of the stairs, held up a large bag of things in his hand worriedly and said, "There is too much luggage, and I don't want to lose it."

Huang Yifeng was also very heartbroken. These were all the supplies they had worked so hard to find, so how could they just throw them here like this: "Can you stuff them tighter, tie up the quilt or something, and see if you can save space. It really can't, Find a way to tie things that are not afraid of the wind and the sun to the roof of the car."