Zhao Bo and his team leave the base once every half a month, and there are fewer and fewer valuable things to be found in the city. They are no longer full-time search team members, especially now that the weather is getting warmer and the claw vines are growing again. They will harvest claw vines elsewhere, or work as temporary workers in factories that process rattan powder at the base.

Today is the time for them to agree on a deal. Liang Xianyue came to this drink shop at noon and waited for several hours but still didn't find anyone, feeling a little flustered in her heart.

Could it be that they are in distress again? Or he just misremembered the date. After all, there are no electronic products to confirm the date. Zhao Bo always carries a calendar of the month written by himself, and makes a mark when he spends a day in the city. Otherwise, running around like them, finding a place to sleep when tired is the next day, and sometimes they don't even remember how many days they stayed in the city.

Just when Liang Xianyue was already thinking about what to have for dinner, a voice came from outside the drink shop: "Uncle Kang, are you still there?" Liang Kangshi recognized it as a familiar

voice: "Are you ambitious? Come in." , we are here."

Liang Dazhi ran in with Zhao Bo on his back, followed by Jian Lu, Zhao Weimin and Wang Xiulian.

"Is Zhao Bo injured? Is it serious?" Liang Kangshi looked at Zhao Bo who was sitting on the chair after being put down by Liang Dazhi.

Zhao Bo waved his hand: "It's not serious, just a little sprain." He moved his buttocks and cried out again in pain. His father, Zhao Weimin, circled around his son with concern: "Go back to the base and ask the doctor to show you. He also fell from such a high place, and see if there is anything wrong with the bones." "Did you fall ?

"

It was today when they were searching for a duplex apartment. Zhao Bo saw a dead body on the second floor. He was agitated for a moment and fell down the stairs on the second floor. This wasted time and made Liang Xianyue and Liang Kangshi wait a few hours longer.

When Liang Dazhi talked about this, Zhao Bo was very embarrassed, because he wasted everyone's time by himself. Besides, it is not worth making a fuss about seeing corpses. There were so many people who froze to death in the city last winter. Those who came out to find supplies have never seen a few corpses. He took one side of the sheet to cover the corpse, and continued to search for supplies in the room. On the contrary, he looked like he was making a fuss, and fell down in embarrassment.

"What's the matter?" Liang Kangshi comforted him, "Jian Lu is so courageous, there are few people who are not afraid of seeing a dead body."

Speaking of Jian Lu, Liang Dazhi remembered the purpose of coming to Liang Kang this time. He took three 2.5L large beverage bottles and put them on the table: "This is the gasoline we found. Can we replace some durable food this time, instead of vegetables. Jian Lu is going to travel far, us adults I can't help him with anything else, but it's okay to let him eat better on the road." "

Of course." Hearing the first half of Liang Dazhi's sentence, Liang Xianyue naturally agreed, and only after hearing the second half clearly did he pursue the question : "Traveling? Now?"

Jian Lu was the only one in their team who did not come from Liangjia Village. Because he was a helpless orphan, Liang Dazhi took him with him all the time. Jian Lu is small but very smart, and Liang Xianyue has a good impression of him. He made a self-made device for sucking gasoline in the car's fuel tank, and added a toy water gun to the pipe that Liang Xianyue originally used. You only need to press the water gun to suck the oil out of the fuel tank, and you don't need to breathe into the pipe. , and have to be vigilant about pouring gasoline into his mouth.