On the contrary, Liang Xianyue's family, Ji Mingcen's family, and Huang Yifeng's family have always been in a close group, and they usually help each other. The shelf vegetable garden they built together has finally ripened the first batch of greens.

They plan to get together and celebrate. The main room of Ji Mingcen's house is the most spacious, and the location is chosen here.

The three families took off the fresh cabbages on the shelf, Liang Yueyue sliced ​​the meat from the big ham that they cherished so much and cut it into diced ham, and Ji Mingcen killed a big rabbit that had grown up. Huang Yifeng fished out two sauerkraut from the big vat of pickling vegetables at home.

Right now, Huang Yifeng and Liang Kangshi are two men with kitchen knives chopping dumpling stuffing. They are going to make dumplings stuffed with sauerkraut, rabbit meat and cabbage stuffing. The diced ham is added to the cabbage dumpling.

After chopping up the stuffing, they sat on the heated kang to make dumplings. They took five sheets of curtains for the dumplings alone.

The weather is not getting warm all the time. I want the vegetables at home to grow smoothly, and I also want to stay at home more comfortably. The kang is always burning. Today, because there are so many dumplings to eat, the stove in Ji Mingcen's house is also turned on.

Liang Xianyue moved a small bench and sat by the stove. There was an iron pot on the stove. Liang Xianyue was carefully frying the sugar in it. Ji Mingcen stood aside and asked him, "How much milk powder do I need?"

Liang Xianyue stared intently at the sugar in the pot, seeing that the sugar in the pot was scorched, and said in a panic: "You see, my sugar is going to be mushy!

" Spoon milk powder, stir it and pour it into the pot in front of Liang Xianyue.

With a stabbing sound, the timely rain appeared to save the caramel from being too "burnt". Liang Xianyue stirred the liquid in the pot, and the pure white milk was dyed a soft light coffee color. Liang Xianyue asked in a hurry: "Where's the tea I brought?"

Ji Mingcen tapped on the tea pot that was placed beside Liang Xianyue with his fingers.

"So it's here." Liang Xianyue opened the tea pot, grabbed a handful of tea leaves, sprinkled them into the pot, and continued to boil.

Gradually there was a sweet smell in the air, even Liang Kangshi who was sitting on the kang in the distance could smell it. "Yueyue, what are you doing?"

Liang Xianyue didn't turn his head back: "Wait a minute, it'll be ready soon!"

The milk tea in the pot was bubbling, and Liang Xianyue finally put the taro balls and glutinous rice that had been cooked earlier. The little ball fell in. Her caramel milk tea is finally done!

Liang Xianyue took a spoonful into Ji Mingcen's bowl, and urged him to taste it quickly: "How is it?"

Ji Mingcen nodded seriously: "It's delicious, very sweet."

Liang Xianyue also took a sip, and the milk tea tasted soft Soft, with a bit of caramel aroma, she ate another glutinous rice dumpling, a round one the size of a fingernail, soft and glutinous. I thought that there was no fresh milk, and the taste of milk tea made from milk powdered with milk powder would be different.

The first caramel milk tea I tried was a great success, and Liang Xianyue happily shared a cup with everyone.

Several female elders were full of praise for the milk tea, and even Huang Yifeng, who never liked to drink these things, finished it and thought it tasted good. He praised: "I used to think this stuff was too sweet and cloying, but Yueyue's made it is quite delicious."