So I talked to a few villagers in the village who had children in the same family, and wanted to find a teacher for the children. I didn't want to learn too many advanced things, as long as I could read a few words and know some arithmetic. With several people added up, isn't Liang Xianyue the best candidate?

When Liang Xianyue heard the news, she politely refused. Even if these villagers said that they don't need to trouble him to run around, they can let their children come to class. Although the weather is cold, it doesn't matter as long as you wear more clothes. If the children are kept at home all the time, then they will grow into flowers in the greenhouse, and they will fall ill when they see the wind.

Liang Xianyue was not worried about these two points. A group of children, big and small, came to their house. Not only could she not take care of the island at all times, but she would be easily discovered if she opened a small stove. Besides, he is not short of the supplies that the villagers can give him, which is not worthwhile no matter how you look at it.

The villagers knew that he refused, although they regretted it, they could not force it. Seeing their disappointment, Liang Xianyue pondered for a while and said, "Although I can't teach children, I know someone who is also a college student and he might be willing to take the job." The villagers wondered who he was talking

about To be honest, there are not many college students in the village. The only few are the parents of their children. No matter how old they are, they have basically never read too many books. They feel that they are teaching their own children at home. It's very strenuous, the child's heart has been playing wild this year, and the parents' teaching always lacks flavor and dignity. It always seems to be playing around, so I want to find another teacher to teach.

"He is our current neighbor. He is from another place. He has been with our family for a while. He has a very good personality. If you believe him, I can ask him if he would like to come and teach the children.

After a few parents did some research, Liang Xianyue asked Ji Mingcen for his opinion, and finally made a bridge in the middle, allowing Ji Mingcen's small winter classroom to start successfully .

Parents will bring him some things from home for tuition, sometimes a bundle of firewood, sometimes a pumpkin. It just so happens that Ji Mingcen has nothing to do at home except raise rabbits. Teaching a few children simple literacy and arithmetic is also a kind of adjust.

Liang Xianyue packed up some extra notebooks and signature pens at home, and wanted to send them to Ji Mingcen for the children to use. When Ji Mingcen opened the door for him, Liang Xianyue walked into the room and found that the desks and chairs moved back from the junior high school happened to be the children's desks now, and a few scattered children were sitting in the main room opened by the small supermarket. , but also very spacious.

A blackboard was hung on one wall, and a man stood in front of it. Liang Xianyue took a closer look and found that it was Yang Shulan, who was drawing a plum blossom stroke by stroke on the blackboard with a red chalk in his hand.

She drew very slowly and carefully, and the children below followed her to trace the outline of plum blossoms.

Liang Xianyue said pleasantly: "Auntie's situation has improved again?"

Ji Mingcen smiled: "Since these children came, my mother has indeed improved a lot, and she is already sober. Just a word."

Ji Mingcen looked out the door, and said happily: "Actually, what I'm most worried about is winter, and I'm afraid that he will be stimulated by thinking about last winter and make his condition worse. I didn't expect that there has been no snow this year, and the house is very lively. , my mother has recovered a lot."