She was about to ask Xiao Hei and Da Qing to go back together, when she turned her head and saw Xiao Hei standing motionless on the beach, as if standing guard, which was a bit unlike him.

"You won't be caught by the lobster again, right?" Liang Xianyue walked towards Xiao Hei suspiciously. This beach is full of fine sand with no reefs, and there are very few crabs and lobsters.

Seeing Liang Xianyue, Xiao Hei raised his head and whimpered in his throat, but he didn't run up to her side, but stood there motionless. Liang Xianyue felt even more strange, and quickly squatted down to check if there was any injury on its body. Sure enough, one of Xiao Hei's hind paws stepped on a large empty spider shell, and it seemed to be stuck.

Liang Xianyue knelt down to help Xiao Hei take out his feet, but failed after several attempts. Xiao Hei looked at her pitifully, and wanted to put his head on Liang Xianyue's lap. Liang Xianyue hugged Xiao Hei's big head to comfort her, and Daqing, who was playing with sand planing beside her, leaned over not to be outdone, and also wanted to take a place in Liang Xianyue's arms.

Liang Xianyue couldn't hold two dogs in her arms now, being squeezed by it, one person and one dog turned sideways, Liang Xianyue hurried to see if Xiao Hei's feet were squeezed, and it happened to see Xiao Hei Hei's claws fell out of the shell, and hurriedly stuffed them back in.

"Xiao Hei!" Liang Xianyue yelled, "You're just pretending!"

Hearing what she said, Xiao Hei hurriedly got up, shook his head, and ran away in a hurry.

"Stop for me, you bad dog! See if I don't teach you a lesson, you dare to play tricks on me!" Liang Xianyue chased after him angrily. Daqing also excitedly followed, and helped Liang Xianyue intercept Xiaohei, who wrestled into a ball on the beach with one person and two dogs.

Enough with Xiao Hei Da Qing, Liang Xianyue lay flat on the beach tired, the golden sand was sunbaked for a day, wrapping Liang Xianyue warmly. There was a fluffy dog's head on her stomach, and another one was close to her head. She could see the blue sky when she opened her eyes, the sound of waves in layers, and a bird passing by occasionally in the sky, it was so comfortable that she wanted to sleep.

Liang Xianyue thought that her insomnia should be cured without medicine.

———

Before the last ray of light disappeared from the sky, Liang Xianyue walked back to the island villa in the twilight. Let's sort out the harvest from going to the beach today, three small fish, two bell snails, four yellowish sickle jade snails, and a few clams picked up in the sand.

Deciding to cook the snails and clams later, Liang Xianyue took care of the small fish first. In fact, three small fish and a portion of flour were sent directly into the cooking oven. It didn't take long before a small door of the stove popped open, and inside was a plate of golden and crispy fried fish steaks.

Taking advantage of the freshly baked fried fish steak, Liang Xianyue hurriedly and quietly called Zhen Min in. The two ate happily while carrying Liang Kang on their backs. Seafood belongs to hair. Liang Kangshi's wound has just stopped being inflamed, so he dare not let him eat it at this time. Afraid that he would be greedy if he saw it, the two had no choice but to hide and enjoy it.

A piece of fried fish fillet is a regular square of about four centimeters, and the surface is covered with a layer of golden batter. When you bite down, your teeth penetrate the crispy shell and touch the soft, white fish inside. Two bites are just enough to eat a piece of fried fish. The row, the large piece of fish meat does not have a burr, it is very enjoyable to eat.

✔I have a portable island [scourge]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara