He turned around and didn't know who to talk to: "Go in, this is the mattress for you."

Liang Xianyue was lying down at first, but sat up again when he knew that a newcomer was coming , she had to see what the two newcomers were like, but Bie had only survived for a few minutes before new troubles came.

The first one came in was a middle-aged woman with neatly combed hair. After entering, she didn't say a word, she didn't even leave, she just stood at the door, like a wooden stake, with a very dull expression on her face. A young male voice behind her said to her: "Mom, our place is here. You can lie down after I make the mattress."

Liang Xianyue somehow felt that the voice was familiar.

The woman met her eyes, looked at her and murmured: "Peppermint..."

Liang Xianyue lowered her head and smelled her body strangely. Although I ate a lot of mints today, it's not enough for people to smell mints from so far away, right?

Ji Mingcen who made the bed froze and looked up. An emergency light was connected to all the tents, and it was turned on all night, leaving only a very dim light in the tent. He saw the girl sitting there looking back at Yang Shulan in a daze, with big eyes full of doubts. Blink blink.

The girl met her gaze, her expression froze for a moment, then she looked away dodgingly, and finally lay down directly.

Seeing the young man's face behind the middle-aged woman, Liang Xianyue suddenly remembered why he felt his voice was familiar. Isn't this the person I met in Linshan Village that time? He still wanted to go down the cliff to save the "falling cliff" himself.

Liang Xianyue was shocked for a while, and then worried whether she would be recognized. But at that time, I was covering my whole body tightly, and I was still holding my throat to speak, so it shouldn't be so recognizable, right?

Yang Shulan still looked in Liang Yueyue's direction, but this time what he said changed to: "Instant noodles..."

Liang Kang, who was also sitting up, thought that Yang Shulan had seen a corner of instant noodles sticking out of their bags, and explained: "Today's evening The supplies have been distributed, so there is this instant noodle. Did you come late and didn't get it? You can ask tomorrow morning if you can get it again." Ji

Mingcen said quickly: "Thank you for reminding me, let's inquire about it tomorrow morning."

Waking up, Ji Mingcen took out a bag and handed it to Liang Kangshi: "My mother has been a little stimulated and occasionally talks in her sleep at night. If she speaks louder, I will comfort her as soon as possible. Please bear with me. I have some grown by myself. Green vegetables, everyone take some to taste."

Liang Kangshi couldn't refuse, and grabbed a handful of spinach on behalf of them. "It's okay, we can all understand, living in a tent is to accommodate each other, and I might snore!"

This bunch of spinach is very fresh, it is obvious that it has just been picked not long ago, and it still has roots. Liang Kangshi was afraid that the food would wilt if left overnight in this weather, so he found a disposable lunch box handed out, poured a shallow layer of water into it, and put the spinach in it.

Over there, Ji Mingcen went to the family of three next to the station, said the same thing, and asked them to grab a handful of spinach to eat before returning to his place to lie down.

———

Liang Xianyue was lying on the mattress. The weather was hot and they didn't need to cover themselves with quilts. They used all the quilts and blankets they brought as mattresses under their bodies. There was only a thin mattress that was handed out, and it was really uncomfortable to lie on.