Over the course of a day, they each pried a huge bucket of oysters. Sitting on the reef by the sea, insert the oyster knife into the gap in the tail of the oyster, then turn the blade to open the shell, and then cut off the muscle connecting the two shells. The upper shell of the oyster will fall off easily. Only the plump oyster meat is left in the lower shell.

What Liang Xianyue plans to cook is cooked oysters. The oysters must be boiled first and then dried. After the oysters are opened, many shells will contain a puddle of water. The juice is very delicious. Zhen Min brought a stainless steel The pot collects the juice and cooks oysters with this juice, so that the oysters can retain a fresher taste.

Because seaweed and dried vegetables are often dried, several shelves were set up in the yard of the island villa, and the cooked oysters were placed one by one on the sorghum stalk woven curtain and exposed to the scorching sun at noon.

In this way, more than ten catties of dried oysters were produced.

Here in Ancheng, there are not many ways to eat raw oysters as dried oysters. In the trading market, the villagers recognized that they were raw oysters, but they didn't know how to cook them.

Liang Xianyue told everyone crisply: "When you put two or three dried oysters in the soup, it will be delicious. My family eats tofu soup with dried oysters in the morning. Cut the tofu into cubes, add dried oysters with green onion and garlic and stir-fry. After it is fragrant, add water, boil it and add tofu, you can also cut some radish and cabbage into it, and even the tasteless radish will be soaked in the juice, it is delicious." Seafood does have a unique delicious taste

. The villagers were convinced, and traded their own things with Liang Xianyue.

Liang Xianyue took out a total of seven catties of dried oysters in exchange for five sauerkraut, a small piece of pork belly, fifteen eggs and six goose eggs. There aren't many things, but they are all needed by Liang Xianyue's family. Anyway, there are as many oysters as you want, and you can just pry them if you don't have them.

The villagers who switched to oyster sauce are also very happy. Seeing that the Chinese New Year is coming, everyone wants to eat some fresh food. After eating the third oldest food, radish, cabbage and potato, they are already tired. It's a taste of seafood.

Liang Xianyue finished making dumplings, and Liang Kangshi just came in from outside with the fish. He went fishing by the lake early in the morning, and the circle that Liang Xianyue had fenced for him before became Liang Kangshi's exclusive fishing platform.

Although Liang Xianyue can fight alone with wolves now, it is not strong enough to sweep all kinds of beasts on the island. The lakeside is still the place where the wild beasts are most dense. Push it into the fence. Take a ponytail off the back seat and start fishing, catch fish and come back on the electric bike.

Sometimes some beasts will be alarmed, but they can't outrun electric cars. As long as Liang Kangshi got into the car fast enough, the beasts could only chase after him.

A fish pond has been dug outside the yard, and water has also been brought in from the lake. Since no fish fry were put in, only some small fish and shrimps swam along the channel. In addition to domestic water, watering vegetables, and adding water to chickens and ducks, this fish pond is used for ducks to play with.

There is also a fence outside the fish pond, which is a safe place where wild animals cannot climb over. Liang Xianyue connected the fish pond with the yard, and as long as the fence gate was opened, the six ducks would run towards the fish pond in unison, floating leisurely on the water, and poking their heads in from time to time to peck at the shrimps in the fish pond eat.