The efficiency of using a slingshot is too low. Now that the feathers have been obtained, the mission of this trip is over. However, Liang Xianyue pried a small half of the barrel of oysters with the mentality of "everyone is here", and finally returned before sunset. Arrived at the island villa.

The half barrel of oysters was made into oyster omelette by Liang Xianyue. It was her first time to make oyster omelet. She strictly followed every step in the recipe and made it step by step. , Zhen Min especially likes it, but she can't remember the name of the oyster omelet, and calls it "egg pancake with oysters".

———

Early in the morning, Liang Kangshi brought back the tofu. When he set off from home, he not only brought a self-made double-layer thermal insulation bucket, but also brought many stainless steel basins that could be put into small buckets inside the double-layer thermal insulation bucket.

Bean curd and soy milk are easy to sprinkle, and a basin is fixed in the bucket so as not to leak the bag and mix it together.

When Liang Kangshi went to Grandma Liu's house this time, he not only brought back the fifteen catties of tofu he had ordered, but also carried a large bag of bean dregs in his other hand. As for the tofu curds and soy milk that he agreed to give away, because Liang Kangshi miscalculated the volume of more than ten catties of tofu, the bucket he brought was too small, and it was already full just by putting the tofu in it. I have to make another trip in a while to bring back soy milk and bean curd.

Liang Xianyue took the bean dregs and entered the space in a flash. Raw bean dregs cannot be directly used to feed chickens. Liang Xianyue only found out after checking the information. What protein and inhibitors are contained in raw bean dregs. Feeding chickens and ducks directly can easily cause diarrhea, and the mortality rate of chickens and ducks is very high. High. The best way is to ferment raw bean dregs before feeding them to livestock.

Bean dregs are prone to mold and spoilage, so Liang Xianyue prepared to send them to the space for fermentation as soon as she got them. She has a plastic bucket with a lid ready. She first weighed the bag of bean dregs in her hand, and it actually weighed twelve catties. It was obviously not just the bean dregs made from the soybeans she sent. It seems that Liang Ada gave a lot of bean dregs because they ordered a lot of tofu.

Liang Xianyue mixed the bean dregs with cornmeal and wheat bran and stirred them evenly. She added too little water and couldn't mix them well. After adding half a basin of water, the humidity of the bean dregs was finally acceptable. No excess water dripped out.

Pour all the reconciled bean dregs into the plastic bucket prepared in advance, and the lid of the bucket is tightly buckled. After doing all this, Liang Xianyue left the space, and when she returned home, she saw Zhen Min cutting the tofu into three to four centimeters long and one centimeter thick slices.

"Aren't you going to make frozen tofu?" She asked curiously.

"I'm just making frozen tofu," Zhen Min told Liang Xianyue to go into the space to boil the pot with water, and she had already boiled water on the stove at home, and put a steamer on it. With so much tofu, at least ten catties must be taken out to make frozen tofu so that it will not go bad. "Frozen tofu has to be steamed first and then frozen outside. The honeycomb-like holes inside are more obvious. When you eat it, it absorbs the juice and tastes better." Liang Xianyue immediately thought of the frozen

tofu in hot pot and Malatang, sponge The same holes are filled with numb and fresh soup, and it is even more satisfying to take a bite.

She first went to the space to boil all the pots and put the steamer, and then brought the tofu that Zhen Min had cut into the space. After going back and forth a few times, Liang Kangshi also came back, and he hurried to get the bowl and spoon, He said in his mouth: "Come and eat, soy milk and bean curd just out of the pot! I came back from a trot, it must not be cold."