Liang Xianyue smiled and touched the puppies . Mo: "No way, it's not heavy at all." But Liang Xianyue was embarrassed to say that the puppy is not fat, it looks like a gas tank.

She put the puppy back to the nest that Liang Kang had built for him. The puppy was fine just now, but now his eyes were a little distressed, biting the cushion under his body and whimpering, with an aggrieved expression on his face.

Liang Kangshi said: "It's because I just didn't get used to it, I miss my mother."

Liang Xianyue thought for a while, and found a doll bear about the size of a puppy from home, and put it in its den. The two-month-old puppy has a round head and a round brain, exactly like the bear next to it.

The puppy sniffed the teddy bear, and then walked over with small steps and lay down next to the teddy bear. As if she had a sense of security, she stopped moaning and chirping from her throat, Liang Xianyue squatted aside and looked at it for a while, the puppy's head moved little by little, and soon fell asleep.

"What should such a small puppy eat?" Liang Xianyue asked Liang Kang.

"I bought some milk dog food from Du Kai, not much. He bought it when he found out that his bitch was pregnant. After eating, he would feed him some broth and rice. This dog is easy to feed and doesn't get sick easily."

Liang Xianyue nodded, but decided in her heart that she wanted to feed the puppy something good. Not only did she want the puppy not to get sick, but she also wanted it to grow strong and protect her family.

————

When Wan Cui came to visit, Liang Xianyue was playing with Xiao Hei. She threw a pompom, and Xiao Hei ran to pick it up with four short legs. Liang Xianyue looked at it As soon as he stretched out his hand, Xiao Hei hesitated for a moment, put the pompom at his feet and fiddled with it, not wanting to return it to Liang Xianyue.

So Liang Xianyue began to eat meat muffins in front of her.

Xiao Hei smelled the fragrance, and immediately threw the pompom behind his head. It ran over wagging its tail, rubbed against Liang Xianyue's fur slippers, and looked at her expectantly with bright black eyes.

Liang Xianyue pointed to the pompom, and then stretched out her hand. Xiao Hei tilted his head to stare at her, and finally ran over to pick up the pompom and put it in Liang Xianyue's palm.

Liang Xianyue patted its head to express its praise, and then fed Xiao Hei a small handful of dog food. Xiao Hei immediately lowered his head and began to eat, his tail wagging like a small propeller.

Wan Cui, whom Zhen Min saw first, Liang Kangshi was in the island space. After their family moved back to the village, there were people visiting the market. Except at night, the whole family almost never entered the island space, and there would always be a few people outside to take care of them.

Zhen Min immediately went up to meet her: "Sister Wan Cui is here, how is Liang He's recovery?"

Wan Cui carried things in both hands, and put things on the table at home as soon as he entered the door: "He is much better, and he will be fine after resting at home for a few days. I brought something to eat for Yueyue. Thanks to her, we How can Jia Liang go down the mountain safely."

How could he take "some" things? Zhen Min saw that Wan Cui's hands could hardly be put down, and he could see at a glance that there were two chickens in the pile, and a bag of frozen food. Meat, and two beautifully packaged square gift boxes.

Liang Xianyue came out, and she understood what was going on with just one glance, so she quickly shied away: "Auntie, I can't take this thing, you can take it back to Uncle He's body." The surplus coarse grains, radishes and cabbage are all good things that can't be bought now. Liang Xianyue helped, but he didn't want to accept such expensive things.