The method is very simple. First dig a big pit. Liang Xianyue initially estimated the size to be 20m*40m and the depth to be 1m-2m. According to the data, fish ponds that are too small can't raise fish well, and it's not good if the water is too deep. The low oxygen content in the place makes it easy for anaerobic bacteria to grow in large numbers.

Although I'm not sure whether these experiences are applicable in the sea island, Liang Xianyue prepared according to the most scientific plan at the beginning. In the end, she felt that it was too slow to dig halfway through. Holding the pickaxe for digging in her hand, she stared at the soil block all morning. In the end, everything seemed to have a progress bar attached to it.

In the end, the fish pond shrank to 20m*30m, and it was about an acre in size. The backpack was full of square soil clods, and four or five stone picks were useless.

In this way, water can already be brought in, but Liang Xianyue saw that his yard was too close to the fish pond, and was afraid that the seeping water would turn his home into a big fish pond, so he decided to seal the bottom and edges of the fish pond with stone slabs.

Artificial fishponds are often covered with cement. Liang Xianyue has no cement in hand, but she has a more convenient way: all the buildings she put together are seamless.

As long as she makes stone slabs out of stones and spreads them all over the fish pond, she can completely keep the water in the fish pond without seeping out a single drop.

It only took half a day to dig the fish pond, but it took more than a day to dig enough stones. The previous stones were all dug out from the ground. When building the underground part of the storage room, we dug down two or three meters before hitting the stones, and the other places were about the same depth.

But Liang Xianyue needed a lot of stones this time. She didn't want to dig an underground tunnel, so she went to a nearby stone mountain. After excavating hundreds of stones, Liang Xianyue finally encountered the biggest surprise of the trip, six pieces of iron ore.

After iron ore is smelted, it can be used to make tools such as iron knives, iron axes, and iron picks. If it is made into an iron knife, the damage will be higher than that of the stone knife. If it is made into an iron axe, the speed of cutting down trees is much faster than that of stone and wooden axes.

After Liang Xianyue smelted the six pieces of iron ore, she got six iron ingots. If she had the coal dug out from the island space as fuel, one piece of iron ore had a chance to smelt two iron ingots. , but the existing fuel is only wood, so a total of six iron ingots were obtained, and three iron knives were made. The attack power of each iron knife is 3. For example, Liang Xianyue's current health is 11. Calculated, she can withstand four iron knife attacks. The health of the beasts will be a little higher than hers. The weak ones are like Wolves and hyenas also have about 15 lives, and lions and bears will have a little more.

With the weapon in hand, even if she can't drive the beast away next time, she can try to challenge a test hand.

Speaking of the fish pond, after the fish pond is covered with stone slabs, the only thing left to do is to dig a long canal to bring the water from the lake. This work took more than half a day.

Finally, they successfully owned a beautiful and clean small fish pond next to the yard of their villa.

The water pump is placed in the canal, and all the water in the house comes from here. It is mainly used for domestic water, which can be used after simple filtration and disinfection. The drinking water is still mineral water for the time being.

When stocking up on mineral water, I bought a lot of them. There are both large and small barrels. You should pay special attention to the source of drinking water, and mineral water also has a shelf life, so you don't need to be too frugal. After some of the mineral water was consumed, Liang Xianyue thought of a way to use water purification tablets to treat the well water at home to obtain drinkable water.