Instead, she felt that the disaster was close at hand, and time was running out.

The screen of Liang Xianyue's phone turned on, and a message was pushed out:

[A powerful cold wave is sweeping across the northern part of our country, and many places have issued yellow warnings for cold waves and red warnings for blizzards! The government and relevant departments should do a good job in emergency response to snow disasters and frost damage in accordance with their responsibilities, and the general public should reduce unnecessary outdoor activities...] Liang Xianyue opened the news, and the province that issued a red warning for blizzard

is the neighboring province in the north. It said that there will be heavy snowstorms in the local area, and there will be heavy snowstorms in some areas. The maximum snowfall can reach more than 50 mm, or the snow accumulation will exceed 40 cm. At the same time, it will be accompanied by northerly winds of magnitude 6 to 8.

Liang Xianyue quickly opened it to check the local weather forecast at home. As soon as he entered, an orange blizzard warning sign popped up, followed by news that some highways were temporarily closed, elementary and middle school students were suspended for a day, etc...

She immediately grabbed her phone and rushed out the door. She ran to the fruit and vegetable supermarket downstairs and bought all kinds of vegetables, fruits, fresh meat, and eggs. Throwing these things hastily into the refrigerator, Liang Xianyue went back to the fruit and vegetable supermarket again. At this time, she felt that the flow of people in the supermarket had obviously increased a little, and she also heard some people talking about the coming blizzard. She felt so warm before the blizzard. strangeness.

There were more and more people. After Liang Xianyue paid the bill, he squeezed through the crowd and went out. He quickly called his parents. Zhen Min said that the supplier had arrived, and she was checking the goods. After collecting them, they went home.

When Liang Kang was still in the village, so much coal was put in the yard, and it was going to snow soon, so it couldn't just be thrown there. Fortunately, many people came to help from the village. Liang Kangshi was also in a hurry to transport the coal to the warehouse where the firewood was kept at home, and hung up after saying a few words that he would come back as soon as possible.

In fact, the three of them have discussed whether to live in the city or the village in the future. Just say that this winter, there is central heating in the city, and the news is relatively well-informed. But the population is so dense, and there is not enough land, once the supply is lost, it becomes a siege.

Besides, back to the village, the houses in the village have not been lived in for a few years, because they were repaired the year before last, and the glass was replaced to install the floor heating. In fact, the living comfort is not bad, but all the furniture has been removed, and the inside is empty. There is a lot of dust, and I have to clean it up if I want to live in it. The coal has already been bought, and I can burn as much as I want. There are open spaces in the yard and outside the yard to grow vegetables.

It seems that it is more appropriate to return to Liangjia Village. But who would have thought that Blizzard would come so fast, they were not fully ready to move yet, Liang Xianyue's courier was still halfway through, and their luggage hadn't been packed yet. Now it seems that I will live in a house in the city for a while, and make other plans after the snow stops. I only hope that Liang Kangshi can come back before the snowstorm, so as not to be trapped on the road.

As long as the three of them are together, there is Liang Xianyue's island space, no matter where they live, they will not starve to death.

Liang Xianyue immediately drove to the building materials store.

The delivery person also knew that it was going to snow, so the unloading action was accelerated. When Liang Xianyue came, they had already counted and checked and were ready to leave. The store is now in a mess, and there are goods from the original building materials store, photovoltaic panels, and goods from the supermarket. Both sides are in a hurry.

As soon as the supplier's people left, Zhen Min immediately closed the door, and the rolling door was also pulled down. After making sure that no one could see what was going on in the store, Liang Xianyue put the things into the space.

In fact, Liang Xianyue can't directly put the things in the real world on the island, she can only put them in the backpack first, and then enter the island to take out the things in the backpack when the backpack is full.

There were too many types of goods, and the backpack with 20 compartments was full immediately. Liang Xianyue also dragged Zhen Min to the island, and the two of them were busy in the newly built storage room.

Liang Xianyue went in and out to carry supplies, and Zhen Min piled them up for the time being, and now he didn't have time to store them properly, so he could only pile them together.

After working for almost an hour, the store finally seemed to be brightened up. The original goods in the building materials store, all kinds of hardware tools, and odds and ends of building materials were also put away by Liang Xianyue. This store is not far from Liang Xianyue's house, but there is still a distance, and I don't know if it will be inconvenient to come here in the future.

After the two of them cleaned up, they opened the door and saw snowflakes as big as goose feathers. The snow had not been falling for a long time, and there was no snow left on the ground, and they all turned into water.

After locking the door, Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min first rushed to the nearby vegetable market. Green vegetables were the first to be snapped up. Because they were not durable, there were no stocks at home, so many people bought them. The two came to the side of the meat stand, and there were quite a few people in front of them, and they flinched when they heard the temporary price increase. Now no one is short of a bite of meat, even if it snows heavily and cannot go out to buy vegetables for two or three days, then don't eat meat for two or three days! Besides, who doesn't have frozen meat in the refrigerator? Young people in small cities have gone out to work, and the streets are full of elderly people. There is a lot of food at home, and the refrigerator is full all year round.

When it was the turn of Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min's mother and daughter, although they didn't wrap up all the meat considering that there were still people queuing up to buy meat behind them, they picked more than half of it and left. There are many ribs, tenderloin, and trotters.

It was not enough for them to buy these, so Zhen Min first asked Liang Xianyue to carry the things into the car, and then went to the mutton stall, the beef stall... "Why do you

buy this old meat?" Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min.

Zhen Min smiled and explained: "A large group of relatives came from other places at home. They were planning to leave tomorrow, but now the expressway is closed and the flight is cancelled. I can't leave. They came all the way. You can't let people eat bran-swallowed vegetables, so you don't have to buy more meat."

She paused for a while, and then urged: "Auntie, you should also buy more things and stock up. The snow is said to be very heavy. Once the road is blocked, I can't bring in any vegetables or meat, and the price will go up."

The old lady had already bought something and was about to leave, but she was moved after hearing this, and turned around and squeezed into the stall again.