In addition to buying clothes for the family of three, Zhen Min also bought a lot of cloth. Cotton cloth is the most common, with plain colors and patterns.

"Who knows in the future if you get fat and thin, it's convenient to buy some cloth and stock up. Mom can also make those simple clothes." Liang Xianyue obediently carried the cotton

into the car, and there was a black hole hidden in the car. Similarly, no matter how much she pretended, she couldn't be satisfied. Seeing the confusion in the cotton seller's eyes, Zhen Min gave Liang Xianyue a sneaky look. Liang Xianyue spread his hands: "There is no room in the car."

The man smiled mischievously: "There is quite a lot of space in the car."

Liang Xianyue nodded without changing expression: "It's strong, so it's packed tightly."

On the way back, they passed by a pharmacy, and the mother and daughter went in to buy a lot of daily medicines. During the conversation, we talked about the supermarket supplier coming to deliver the goods tomorrow.

"It would be great if there were shelves, so many things are inconvenient to clean up."

Zhen Min said calmly, "I thought about it a long time ago, and I ordered the shelves, and they will be delivered together tomorrow. Didn't you mean your... um, the basement?" Have you tidied up, let's assemble the shelves when we have time, and put the things we bought in order." ———

After

all three of them returned home, they summed up today's expenses. Liang Xianyue took 20,000 yuan and left, but now he has less than 5,000 yuan left. Zhen Min took away 60,000 yuan, and spent more than 40,000 yuan on cotton fabrics for clothes. Clothes in the wholesale market are cheap, and Zhen Min mostly bought raw materials. The money was mainly spent on down jackets and down pants for the whole family. . She bought a lot of jars with thick materials, and brought some pots and pans along the way, and now there are more than 10,000 yuan left.

Liang Kangshi also spent a lot here, and solar power panels and electric cars are not cheap. A photovoltaic panel costs more than 1,000 yuan. Liang Kangshi ordered 12 yuan and spent 20,000 yuan. This is not counting the materials that need to be equipped. According to the staff there, ten Two photovoltaic panels can generate 30-40 degrees of electricity per day, which may only be reduced to two-thirds or even half in winter, and even less in rainy weather.

However, Liang Kangshi also calculated that the daily electricity consumption of an ordinary family is between 10 and 30 degrees, and they don't watch TV or turn on the air conditioner on the island. Electricity, these photovoltaic panels should be enough.

Liang Xianyue also agrees. When she played the survival game, she realized that this island might be a tropical island, no matter how bad it is, it is also a place where the subtropical zone and the tropical zone meet. Between 30 degrees, there is plenty of sunshine and not much rainy weather, which is very suitable for placing photovoltaic power generation panels.

I chose the best configuration for the electric car and spent 4,000 yuan. The coal yard will deliver coal tomorrow, and I have to pay 7,000 yuan for the coal.

After all the calculations, the cash that the family can use now is only 50,000 yuan.

Spending money like water!

The family of three made a plan for tomorrow. Liang Kangshi had to go back to the village, and Zhen Min had to stay in the store until the supermarket's suppliers came, and they needed to count the goods. So Liang Xianyue was the only one who went shopping. She planned to go to the largest supermarket near her home first. Just sitting at home and thinking about it, sometimes she would always miss the products she needed, and she could only remember after visiting the supermarket.

After dinner, Liang Xianyue received several courier messages asking her to go to the courier supermarket not far downstairs to pick up the courier. The commercial vacuum machine and airtight bags that Liang Xianyue requested to be delivered urgently have already arrived this afternoon, just in time for Zhen Min to come back to deliver the clothes she bought, and moved the things into the house with the delivery guy.

Liang Xianyue guessed that these couriers were all bits and pieces she bought online, so they shouldn't be heavy, so she went downstairs by herself.

When I went to the express supermarket, I saw that although it was not too difficult to carry, the items that arrived were not small. A tent, a double sleeping bag, and a small box. There are a lot of things in it when it shakes. According to the delivery information, it should be small equipment such as emergency lights and windproof lighters that Liang Xianyue bought in an outdoor sports store.

She carried this large pile of things and walked towards the house. Opening the door, Zhen Min and Liang Kangshi were both reading books. Liang Kangshi was reading a cookbook called "1000 Cookbooks That Must Be Known by Chefs". I bought this cookbook for many years, and now Liang Kangshi dug it out and wiped it off. Ash began to study.

"In the future, you won't be able to go to restaurants anymore. The upper limit of food you can eat is your father's craftsmanship." Liang Kangshi plausible.

What Zhen Min read was the extracurricular book "Robinson Crusoe" prescribed by Liang Xianyue when she was in elementary school. Because it was not well preserved, the pages of the book turned yellow, so it's a pity that she hasn't thrown it away yet.

Zhen Min closed the book and asked sincerely: "You said this turtle egg, what does it smell like?"