chapter - 32 (not a replacement)

Zacznij od początku

"After his death I'm decided to not to fall in love with anyone, I never feel any attraction towards anyone in these 19 years but when I meet you, again I feel that sparks and attraction that I feel towards my Porsche. You know not just your face even your name is also same. His name is also Porsche and he looks exactly like you, but he is very shy contrast of you, you know Porsche if I say now I forgot him and don't love him, it may be a lie because I never forget him, he is my first love and I'm alive here with you because of him and I really respect his love and him....
But it doesn't mean that I don't love you Porsche, I really love you, you again make me feels the feeling of fall in love with anyone and I love you with the bottom of my heart and you are not a replacement because no one can replace him from my heart and you have your own space in my heart Porsche, you know you always remember me myself when I'm like you very possessive and overprotective...... I know shouldn't hide this from you but I'm scared what if I lose you, that's why I didn't tell you the truth, I'm sorry Porsche but please don't leave me this time I can't live if you also leave me like him, please don't... sob... don't leave me "..... Kinn said again cried on his shoulder like he is venting all those pain that he go through in these 19yeaars.....

"I don't leave you Kinn, I never leave you, I love you and will always love you. So don't ever think I would leave you and I'm sorry for some time I come in tawan's talk... ".... Porsche said while tears roll down from his eyes too ....

"I'm sorry Kinn for doubting your love, it's all because of that tawan. I want to live my life with you and this time I won't let anyone to take you away from me not even that fucking bitch tawan, I have to find out about that black rose pendant that I saw in tawan neck and that tattoo man too"..... Porsche said to himself as he tighten his embrace.....

After some time when Kinn's sobbing subdidued Porsche broke the hug and looks in those deep black eyes that were red because of crying.....

Porsche leans and softly kiss kinn's lips, as Kinn holds his mane and deepens their kiss, when Porsche opens his mouth, Kinn invades his tongue and explore each part of his mouth greedily.....
After few minutes of saliva exchanging Kinn broke the kiss because Porsche's unemployed hand starts touching his pride.....

"Wait baby boy, just wait for 2 more weeks after that you get it what you want as much as you want ".. Kinn said seductively in his ears that cause goosebumps all over his body..... even though Kinn himself want to pinn him on the floor and make love to him until he fainted but Kinn is a man of his words, he decided to make love after marriage then after marriage, but he make a note in his mind to take all of those revenge from Porsche that he always provoked him even makes his pride hard that hurt like hell, infact to reduce that pain, he masturbate himself in the bathroom......

"Why, you always deny me kinn?".... Porsche asked while pouts, when Kinn saw that he immediately place a kiss on that pout.....

"I'm not denying you Porsche, it's just that I want to wait for the wedding, I want to make our first time special and also I don't want to hurt you Porsche, you are still small for these things".... Kinn said as Porsche sighed "when he became a saint, he even fucked me on his 17th birthday and now he wants to wait"..... Porsche said to himself while annoyed at Kinn as kinn noticed Porsche's expression, he immediately pulled him into his embrace " don't be like that Porsche, I try very hard not to jump on you, just wait for 2 weeks after that I'm all yours, you can do whatever you want, now let's go inside, everyone is waiting for us"..... Kinn said as Porsche agrees to go with him , they again kiss each other softly after that he enters in the party........

.
.
.
.
.

Time skip to one week......

Somewhere....

"Who is that person who wants to know about us and what about that guy whose photo, I sent you two weeks ago...... Unknown 1 guy said.....

"The person who is searching about us is Jom and that photo guy name is Porsche Pachara kittisawat, son of Path kittisawat and his more details in this file and that jom guy is Porsche's friend"....an informer said....

"Okk, find more details about him and give me all Porsche's details"..... unknown 1 said... while that informer give all that file to him, after that he leaves....

"Porsche, you look exactly like him but you also fall in love with that bastard Kinn, don't worry I will take you away from him this time I won't lose , you will be mine "..... that unknown 1 said while looking intensively at Porsche's picture
"But why does your friend want to know about me or he does that for yourself but why?"....... again said while thinking about that, then his brother come to the hall from his room....

"Ohh , nong are you okay, why you looks so down "... unknown 1 said...

"Porsche, he is the reason of my all problems, I will kill that guy"....his brother muttered while passed his brother didn't listen to question and not answer.....
After that he takes his car and go to his work place.....

Otherside....

"What's wrong with him, and he is blabbering about Porsche that means he knows about Porsche, shit I hope he didn't kill him in anger then how will I get Porsche, no no nong I won't let that happen "..... unknown 1 said while call someone....

"Keep an eye on tawan ".....he said on call and cuts the call......

Words - 1700

See you in next chapter......

Please support and votes.....

Please support my other stories too........